2.2 - Spring, 1213 - OOC

Better keep Celestria in the kitchens , as soon as Serrano sees her , he will offer her money simply to model clothes.
"Such beauty should not be mired in a life of household drudgery."

Excellent :laughing:

As for me, I think I'm settling on a companion for Hiems.
Basically, the faerie sister model.
Thing is, RoP: Faerie is a chore to digest, so I'm thinking about alternative routes that'd make it less of an headache.

Namely, his pure faerie "sister", an arrogant sidhe, who, after mocking up too much an holy man and God, was cursed to experience mortality, becoming a human being. She still has no soul (confidence), but retains some of her faerie nature (blood, unaging, and some powers) and skills with blades. She doesn't care about learning humility or compassion, all that she wants is to become a Faerie again, but that proves to be quite a shore. Rejected and mocked by her peers, she sought out her "brother" and his sodales for help.

Just out of curiosity, any idea how close we are to the others catching up, or should I go ahead and post what Cygna's doing between the First Great Provocation and the Council meeting?

Wait... is Piotyr's the underground lab? Amos was going to make a bid for Piotyr's lab (to search and see if there's any evidence or links to the Shadow Flambeau that he can find or use while adapting it to his uses. I would definitely concede to the Verditus if it better matched with her style, but basically ransacking/flipping Piotyr's lab was one of items on Amos's list of "THINGS TO DO TO FIND THE SHADOW FLAMBEAU". :slight_smile:

I dunno. I asked amul some time ago what were the free labs, in order to design something for viscaria, and would surely have been interested by an underground lab, but if he's anwered me, I've missed it.

Well, a quick search of the archives found this:

Which sounds to me like Amul wanted someone to Beta Viscaria, otherwise he would decide that Piotyr's lab is underground and that Viscaria would lay claim to it. Which sounds like none of the labs have been statted out yet, and thus one (or more) may or may not be underground.

At least, that's how it looks to me.

Yup.

I agreed to beta viscaria's lab and such, but wanted to know what were the defined labs and which ones weren't.

If it's OK for you guys for Piotyr's lab to be underground, I shall begin on this basis.

Yes, I missed this. And now I'm in the middle of deadlines, so...Fixer, you're free to set up the labs as you desire, based on whatever notes are written here already.