Abe's Ideas

Dimentia.

I'd say "assumed to be a very confused foreign noble/scholar." I mean, they couldn't talk to anybody unless they just so happened to know a dead language (which, almost by definition, don't change much with time after they stop being living languages), and they'd be wearing these incredibly strange clothes and have no manners. But they could also read, write, do complicated math... (coughpredictthefuturecough)

what if a book describing magic items/spells from our time came to a coven of magi?

They marvel at the illumination and letter work but scoff at the shoddy binding. Nobody can manage to understand the content though.

Doable.
basically, it's a charged item.
How to do it would depend on the nature of the armor though - with leather armor, it's a variant of the Doublet of Impenetrable Strength, with metal armor, it's harder. I think there's an effect to copy in HoH: S, but I'm currently too lazy to go check.

what about a role-playing game book of said subject though?

any ooze-type monsters in ars magica?

new range-journey!
basically it's the distance a horse can travel in 1 day.
a lesser version could be the distance a person could go in 1 day on foot.
what do you think?

The Sluagh, a Scottish creature. Horrible and jelly-like ghosts, or faeries, or possibly both.

Some vampires have a jelly form in folklore, but I'm not sure that this carried over to a published vampire for Ars Magica.

I'm almost positive I've seen this already published in ArM, but I'm not sure that it was in 5th Edition.

A horse and a person have basically the same walking speed, by the way, so these would often be the same. The idea that a horse can just gallop along without rest is silly. Horses are sprinters, and some are joggers, but no normal horse can run all day. A trained human can.

I was thinking in terms of running speed.

potential rego?(xanth)
basically a land of puns & magic.
not sure how to make it though.
any ideas?

what would be the form/material bonuses be though?

Monsters wouldn't have form/material bonuses, I'd think, as they aren't something you'd enchant.

I have no idea what this even means. Are you saying you want to use a Rego spell to create a land of puns and magic? Because that would be wrong on so many levels.

I have no idea what this even means. Are you saying you want to use a Rego spell to create a land of puns and magic? Because that would be wrong on so many levels.
[/quote]
sorry I meant region(I think)

what would be the form/material bonus be for skunk musk?

for that matter what is the form /matter bonus be for skunks period be?

Sorry, skunks don't exist in Mythic Europe, they are a New World species

Oh yeah.

If abe is supposed to keep their ideas contained to one thread, why are there suddenly a handful of new threads being made while also posting on their thread(s)? Are abe and abe ray the same person, and if so, why do they have two accounts?