Adventures in Brief

Well! This seems directed at me, since I did edit that post so: first of all, I had not included any of my characters because leo had not posted, so was waiting for him to do so. Once I became aware leo had posted, and had myself time to post, I did ahead and put in the characters I handle, as well as leo's. There were some of my characters already included in the adventures which I had not posted, supposed later it was you that had gone ahead with that, but at the time imagined I had done so and just did not remember. I had just finished editing when you listed the adventure difficulties (barely had time to finish!). After that I edited once again when you indicated challenge diff for #4 was 9 and not 8. Truthfully, I have no screen caps to offer as proof. Do you really feel that

? I am both astonished and saddened that you are sure that what you present is what actually happened. To get to this point, where the only possible explanation you feel is that I have subverted the honor system, shows that perhaps you already felt uncomfortable with myself as a player? Anyway, I'll finish for 1140 today or tomorrow, and then you can proceed as you wish.

generally you have posted the characters for your adventures when you initially post the seasons, and I was operating under the assumption that you would continue to do so, which is why I wasn't checking for your contribution.

I have not felt uncomfortable with you as a player, what I am slightly uncomfortable with is that the game has developed to the scope it has where I cannot manage it by myself and do rely on the honesty, and relative infallibility of players to keep it on track. I feel the game is worth it in this case, but it is simply a quirk of my nature that makes me nervous about it, and prone to frustration when the appearance of something like this takes place. In fact when you first posted that you had finished my browser did not show any changes in who was assigned to which adventure, and I had forgotten about the error in difficulty.

Please accept my apology for the tone of my previous post. I will proceed with the adventured characters and resume as normal.

we appear to be waiting on the war at this point...

On it!

Done 64 days down, just last story to write up

SPRING
5 ) WAR
, no MAGI, COVENANT : one more year, consolidating Roger II grasp on his territories in southern Italy, still in the spring.
Sandor and 1139's lot a) 1 cycle (outdoors) ch:12 b) 1 cycle (combat) ch:12 c) 2 cycles (commerce/goodwill, outdoor) ch:6 d) 2 cycles (legal/diplomatic, outdoor) ch:9 e) 1 cycle (combat) ch:6 f) 3 cycles (combat, magic, combat) ch:9
g) 3 cycles (magic, legal/diplomatic, commerce/goodwill) ch:9

a) 1 cycle (outdoors) ch:12
1140 5 a) Pietro Stealth
1) Sandor Animal Ken 5 + 5 com + 3 Aid (Concetta daughter of Bonaro 6) + _: 1D10 = [8] = 8 = 21, success
2) Sandor Athletics 5 + 3 Str + 10 Aid(Petra 0/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 2/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro 3/Regina 3/Jina 2/Sigourney 2/Zulima 3/ Lakia 1/Boyce 2/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [3] = 3 = 21, success
3) Pietro Stealth 5 + 3 Quik + 8 Aid (Sandor 4/Petra 0/Ancell 2/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Carmen the Cook 3/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 4/Regina 0/Jina 0/Sigourney 0/Zulima 0/ Lakia 0/Boyce 0/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [6] = 6 = 22, success

Adventure lasts 13 days, provides 1 Confidence, 7 xp, 2 Rewards, 0 losses::
•+1 Rep Sandor
•+1Covenfolk Loyalty

The sweep commences by building goodwill and capturing the notorious Rospo, a lowlife that lairs in the mountains, who accumulates and discards followers like a dog sheds hair. He was used to gather intelligence by some members of the nobility who fought Roger, so now he is to be collected himself and interrogated. It's also a move to regain the backing of the populace. Sandor and Concetta manage to put a watch on his usual haunts, and the spying pays off. He is currently in a rather inaccessible hole, up a sheer cliff with few access points. Sandor proposes a very dangerous plan, and a number of the veterans accompany him to scale up some cliffs; they will carry little armor and just a few weapons. After a few scares, they make it up the slope, and stealthily approach Rospo. They catch him brooding and completely unaware, and all resistance drains from the once feared renegade.

b) 1 cycle (combat) ch:12

1) Roger the Archer Awareness 8 + 0 Per + 36 Aid (Sandor 5/Petra 0/ Ancell 3/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 1/Hiram 4/Pietro the archer 6/Regina 4 /Jina 6/Sigourney 6/Zulima 6/ Lakia 5/Boyce 5/Noll 6/Hanbal 5/Celeste 5/Concetta 5) + _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 = 51, success
2) Sandor Leadership 11 + Pre 5 + 18 Aid (Petra 2/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 2/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro the archer 0/Regina 11/Jina 2/Sigourney 2/Zulima 2/ Lakia 2/Boyce 1/Noll 4/Hanbal 5/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [6] = 6 = 40, success
3) Pietro the archer long Bow 15 + 3 Dex + 59 Aid (Sandor 7/Petra 0/Ancell 3/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 0/Roger the Archer 13 longbow/ Regina 11 longbow/Jina 11/Sigourney 12/Zulima 11/ Lakia 11 longbow/Boyce 9/Noll 7/Hanbal 8 Longbow/Celeste 8/Concetta 8 ) + _: 1D10 = [4] = 4 = 81, success

Adventure lasts 13 days, provides 1 Confidence, 7 xp, 2 Rewards, 0 losses::
•6 BPs : 300 Mythic pounds loot
•Sandor +1 Rep

A few days later, it seems that Rospo's capture has not gone unnoticed. Somebody is inciting his remaining followers and a whole lot of peasants to revolt against Roger's tyranny! The Praesidium contingent notices they are being watched, and they double the guard, and send out pickets and scouts constantly. Their informants tell of gathering nearby, of armed men with grim visages. Sandor immediately formulates a bloody plan, to which Regina objects; however, he carries the day, with good oratory, and how these peasants cannot be allowed to revolt, at any costs, a lesson must be taught. Over the next few days, they ambush and slaughter all suspected members of this would-be rebellion, the veterans easily outmaneuvering the untrained peasants and bandit rabble. Sandor counsels Regina to retire with grace "at her advanced age". That does not go over well!

c) 2 cycles (commerce/goodwill, outdoor) ch. 6

1st cycle
1) Sandor Folk Ken 5 + 0 Per + 12 Aid (Petra 2/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 2/Carmen the Cook 3/Ancell 3/Hiram 0/Roger the Archer 1/Pietro 0/Regina 3/Jina 2/Sigourney 3/Zulima 0/ Lakia 1/Boyce 0/Noll 1/Hanbal 2/Celeste 1/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 = 22, success
2) Sandor Area Lore Calabria 2 + 3 Int + 9 Aid (Petra 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 0/Ancell 1/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 0/Pietro 0/Regina 2/Jina 3/Sigourney 2/Zulima 2/ Lakia 1/Boyce 2/Noll 1/Hanbal 2/Celeste 1/Concetta 1) + _: 1D10 = [9] = 9 = 23, success
3) Petra Bargain 3 + 5 Com + 1 Aid (Sandor 0/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 1/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 0/Pietro 0/Regina 0/Jina 0/Sigourney 0/Zulima 0/ Lakia 0/Boyce 0/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [4] = 4 = 13, success

2nd cycle
1) Concetta daughter of Bonaro Survival 3 + 3 Sta + 13 Aid (Ancell 3/Sandor 2/Petra 0/Carmen the Cook 2/Hiram 0/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro 1/Regina 1/Jina 1/Sigourney 3/Zulima 1/ Lakia 2/Boyce 1/Noll 2/Hanbal 2/Celeste 2/Concetta 1) + _: 1D10 = [4] = 4 = 23, success
2) Zulima Ride 6 + 4 Quik -1 devoted daughter + 39 Aid (Sandor 6/Ancell 3/Petra 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 4/Carmen the Cook 1/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 5/Pietro 4/Regina 6/Jina 6/Sigourney 6/ Lakia 6/Boyce 6/Noll 7 horses/Hanbal 6 horses/Celeste 6/Concetta 5) + _: 1D10 = [2] = 2 = 50, success
3) Sandor Swim 3 + 3 Str + 4 Aid (Petra 0/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/ Concetta 0/ Roger the Archer 3/ Pietro 1/Ancell the Huntsman 0/ Carmen the Cook 1/Regina 3/ Jina 0/ Sigourney 0/ Zulima 0/ Boyce 0/Lakia 0/Celeste 0/ Concetta 0/Hiram 0) + _: 1D10 = [9] = 9 = 19, success

Adventure lasts 8 days, provides 2 Confidence, 5 xp, 4 Rewards, 0 losses:
•Sandor +1 Rep
•6 BPs: 300 Mythic pounds in payment/bribes received
•+1 Covenfolk loyalty

The armed veterans are always interrogating the peasantry, under the watchful eye of Sandor. A group of neutral communes that did little during the war have to be roped and sweet-talked to quickly bend the knee and recognize Roger's suzerainty. They travel and assuage the nervous elders that there's a place for them, afterwards. Even some very well-hidden towns are visited. They bargain, and to show a great gesture of good faith, agree to help rebuild a bridge that was destroyed during the conflict. The Praesidium forces have to literally live off the land for a week, traversing very rough terrain and quickly, and braving a very wild river to create at least a temporary way, over which commerce can be reestablished. The commune elders agree that this Roger fellow is not that bad.

d) 2 cycles (legal/diplomatic, outdoor) ch:9

1st cycle
1) Carmen Charm 7 + 5 Pre + 8 Aid (Sandor 3/Petra 3/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Ancell 3/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro 0/Regina 0/ Jina 0/Sigourney 0/Zulima 0/ Lakia 0/Boyce 0/Noll 0/Hanbal 1/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 = 27, success
2) Sandor Intrigue 5 + 3 Str + 23 Aid (Petra 5/Carmen 4 /Concetta daughter of Bonaro 1/Ancell 2/Hiram 2/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro 0/Regina 4/ Jina 3/Sigourney 3/Zulima 3/ Lakia 3/Boyce 4/Noll 3/Hanbal 3/Celeste 3/Concetta 2) + _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 = 38, success
3) Petra Artes Liberales 3 + 5 Com + 9 Aid (Sandor 2/Carmen 1 /Concetta daughter of Bonaro 1/Ancell 1/Hiram 2/Roger the Archer 1/Pietro 1/Regina 1/ Jina 1/Sigourney 1/Zulima 1/ Lakia 1/Boyce 1/Noll 1/Hanbal 1/Celeste 1/Concetta 1) + _: 1D10 = [1] = 1 , _: 1D10 = [10] = 10 , yay, 37, success

2nd cycle
1) Sandor Area Lore Calabria 2 + 3 Int + 9 Aid (Petra 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 0/Ancell 1/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 0/Pietro 0/Regina 2/Jina 3/Sigourney 2/Zulima 2/ Lakia 1/Boyce 2/Noll 1/Hanbal 2/Celeste 1/Concetta 1) + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 = 19, success
2) Ancell Hunt 12 + 1 Sta + 22 Aid (Sandor 4/Petra 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Carmen the Cook 3/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 3/Pietro 3/Regina 3/Jina 3/Sigourney 3/Zulima 2/ Lakia 3/Boyce 2/Noll 3/Hanbal 2/Celeste 3/Concetta 2) + _: 1D10 = [3] = 3 = 38, success
3) Pietro Stealth 5 + 3 Quik + 8 Aid (Sandor 4/Petra 0/Ancell 2/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Carmen the Cook 3/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 4/Regina 0/Jina 0/Sigourney 0/Zulima 0/ Lakia 0/Boyce 0/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [1] = 1 , _: 1D10 = [7] = 7 = 30, success

Adventure lasts 11 days, , 7 xp, provides 2 Confidence, 4 Rewards, 0 losses:
•18 BPs: Tractatus on Animal Ken: Wild boar and other allies Q11, 15 Animal vis pawns (Covenant), 150 Mythic pounds of silver

The Praesidium leads Roger's forces throughout Calabria, pacifying and witnessing oaths and knee-bending and land confiscation in many cases. A coalition of nobles who wish to be well-treated has invited them to a feast to "talk things over". Carmen cooks and charms everybody, Sandor muscles people behind closed doors, intimidating and getting better deals for Roger, and Petra extracts binding oaths both of the spoken and written kind. Still, one particularly ornery fellow, Joachim "the boar" is intractable and difficult.
A few days later, Sandor invites the fellow gentry to a most noble pastime, the hunt of the wild boar. This takes place in lands adjacent to Joachim's..in fact they enter those lands, Sandor says that "we spoke to the fellow, and he now has a different perspective on things, he will not mind". The exciting hunt is successful, and the beast's carcass is carried to Joachim's manor, where the Praesidium forces seem to be ensconced. The other nobles are abuzz with astonishment and dismay, and soon they see Joachim's lifeless body carried out, and his family unceremoniously thrown out of their lands. "This manor will now be disposed by Roger to a more worthy, loyal fellow, perhaps even one of you! Thus is Roger a strong and even just ruler!" No one dares to contradict him.

e) 1 cycle (combat) ch:6

1st cycle
1) Sandor Leadership 11 + Pre 5 + 18 Aid (Petra 2/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 2/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro the archer 0/Regina 11/Jina 2/Sigourney 2/Zulima 2/ Lakia 2/Boyce 1/Noll 4/Hanbal 5/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + + _: 1D10 = [8] = 8 = 42, success
2) Zulima Ride 6 + 4 Quik -1 devoted daughter + 39 Aid (Sandor 6/Ancell 3/Petra 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 4/Carmen the Cook 1/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 5/Pietro 4/Regina 6/Jina 6/Sigourney 6/ Lakia 6/Boyce 6/Noll 7 horses/Hanbal 6 horses/Celeste 6/Concetta 5) + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 = 53, success
3) Jina Single Weapon 12 longsword + 2 Dex + 54 Aid (Sandor 8/Petra 0/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 4/Roger the Archer 0/Pietro 2/ Lakia 12 longsword/Sigourney 11/Boyce 10/Regina 11 longsword/Zulima 11/Noll 10 longsword/Hanbal 11 longsword/Celeste 11 longsword/Concetta 8 longsword) + _: 1D10 = [3] = 3 = 71, success

Adventure lasts 7 days, 4 xp, provides 1 Confidence, 2 Rewards, 0 losses:
•Sandor 1 Rep
•Coven folk loyalty

This is a somewhat thorny mop-up operation: a mountain lord has refused to meet or bend the knee to Roger's forces, and he has some veteran troops, and a very advantageous and inaccessible fortress. Sandor formulates a crafty plan that's put into action, and the lord's forces are fooled, then outmaneuvered by an entirely unexpected cavalry charge in difficult terrain. Carnage ensues, another estate pacified.

f) 3 cycles (combat, magic, combat) ch:9

1st cycle
1) Roger the Archer Awareness 8 + 0 Per + 3 Keen Vision + 38 Aid (Sandor 4/Petra 0/ Ancell 3/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 1/Hiram 4/Pietro the archer 6/Regina 4 /Jina 6/Sigourney 6/Zulima 6/ Lakia 5/Boyce 5/Noll 6/Hanbal 5/Celeste 5/Concetta 5) + _: 1D10 = [4] = 4 = 53, success
2) Pietro Stealth 5 + 3 Quik + 8 Aid (Sandor 4/Petra 0/Ancell 2/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Carmen the Cook 3/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 4/Regina 0/Jina 0/Sigourney 0/Zulima 0/ Lakia 0/Boyce 0/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [8] = 8= 24, success
3) Ancell Hunt 12 + 1 Sta + 22 Aid (Sandor 4/Petra 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Carmen the Cook 3/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 3/Pietro 3/Regina 3/Jina 3/Sigourney 3/Zulima 2/ Lakia 3/Boyce 2/Noll 3/Hanbal 2/Celeste 3/Concetta 2) + _: 1D10 = [6] = 6 = 41, success

2nd cycle
1) Sandor's Amulet of Defense auto-success
2) Sandor Magic Lore 2 + 3 Int + 7 Aid (Petra 0/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 3/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 2/Roger the Archer 0/Pietro 5/Regina 1/Jina 1/Sigourney 1/Zulima 0/ Lakia 0/Boyce 1/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 = 17, success
3) Sandor Animal Ken 5 + 5 com + 3 Aid (Concetta daughter of Bonaro 6) + _: 1D10 = [8] = 8 = 21, success
1140 5 f #3 Pietro the archer long Bow
3rd cycle
1) Sandor Athletics 5 + 3 Str + 10 Aid(Petra 0/Ancell 0/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 2/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 1/Roger the Archer 2/Pietro 3/Regina 3/Jina 2/Sigourney 2/Zulima 3/ Lakia 1/Boyce 2/Noll 0/Hanbal 0/Celeste 0/Concetta 0) + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 = 23, success
2) Pietro Brawl 9 + 1 Per + 21 Aid (Sandor 7/Petra 0/Ancell 1/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 2/Carmen the Cook 2/Hiram 0/Roger the Archer 9/Regina 5/Jina 0/Sigourney 2/Zulima 3/ Lakia 0/Boyce 0/Noll 2/Hanbal 2/Celeste 2/Concetta 6) + _: 1D10 = [5] = 5 = 36, success
3) Pietro the archer long Bow 15 + 3 Dex + 59 Aid (Sandor 7/Petra 0/Ancell 3/Concetta daughter of Bonaro 0/Carmen the Cook 0/Hiram 0/Roger the Archer 13 longbow/ Regina 11 longbow/Jina 11/Sigourney 12/Zulima 11/ Lakia 11 longbow/Boyce 9/Noll 7/Hanbal 8 Longbow/Celeste 8/Concetta 8 ) + _: 1D10 = [8] = 8 = 85, success

Adventure lasts 12 days, 8 xp, provides 3 Confidence, 6 Rewards, 0 losses:
•Sandor +1 Rep
•Sandor 3 Vim vis personal
•18 BPs: Tractatus on Shapeshifting Q11 Melting into the forest, 35 assorted vis pawns, Covenant (7 Co, 7 An, 7 Imaginem, 7 Ignem, 7 Muto)

Story to come, they confront a lord who is also a Folk witch, and his coven of shapeshifters.

To recap: Adventure lasts 64 days, provide 38 xp, provides 10 Confidence, 20 Rewards, 0 losses:
•Coven folk loyalty +2
•Sandor +5 Rep
•Sandor 3 Vim vis personal
•Tractatus on Shapeshifting Q11 Melting into the forest
•Tractatus on Animal Ken: Wild boar and other allies Q11,
•15 Animal vis pawns (Covenant),
•35 assorted vis pawns, Covenant (7 Co, 7 An, 7 Imaginem, 7 Ignem, 7 Muto)
•750 Mythic pounds of silver

Anna will take a reputation reward

rewards are needed for adventure 4

Right! Finishing up the story: After reporting the infernal influence to the church and Rogder's agent a small fine for Honor ends up being easily negotiated.
Time: 10 days,
Exp: 5
Rewards: +2 rep for Honor

Sandor gets 12 gratitude points from his 1140 adventures

1141:
1 ) a small covenant is looking for legal help and calling in a favor, as the river which defined one side of their granted estate shifted and Roger II people are trying to assess a survey cutting the covenant lands in half, and potentially risking a vis source. choice of season, first cycle legal/diplomatic
2 ) Danae finds one of his waypoints in bad repair after a poltergeist has apparently done some damage to it. summer- first cycle commerce/goodwill
3 ) Syblia is plagued by faerie spirits when shifting soils unleashes them from Persephone's portal, and they have some sordid accusations about the war crimes which left them dead winter, criminal/spy
4 ) Arduino's sister, living near Verdi, has come down with a severe illness during the summer, and she has suspicions it is part of some rivalry within the Verditious criminal/spy
5 ) Andros spring vis quest- first cycle social
6 ) Danae seeking the hidden resources of teh Augustinian Brotherhood outdoor
7 ) Jinn quest - social
8 ) seeking hidden resources of the hedge tradition: investigation
9 ) Andros summer vis quest - religious/spiritual

Poltergeist? Bravery is interested to join immediately.

I have no idea, what exactly I would have to do now... I re-read fast advancement rules, but I know only so much more...

Since Danae is on his work rotation you would no be able to join.

Mmh, ok...

What is the hedge tradition?

Is there a chance for Bravery to get some own Vis? Mentem? Corpus? Any technique?

Same question here?

Hi eldarin!

To explain a bit, the Redcap Mythic Companion Danaë occasionally (only the second time it’s happened!) falls into adventures while doing her messenger duties. She can’t participate in adventures while on such duties, but neither can others help her if an adventure involving those duties happens to be rolled.

Re: the Hedge Tradition: one of the possible rewards in Covenant adventures is choosing a new Boon, and it has to be balanced by a Hook. In this case, an adventure involving a Merinita wizard with the Gentle Gift and allied with hedge traditions in Italy, the Hidden Resources Boon + Minor Favors Hook (to the Merinita). silveroak chooses what is discovered when adventures involving Hidden Resources are completed, up to an eventual 250 BPs.

Re: Vis: short answer: Fat chance! 8) Long answer: finding vis in adventures for personal use can only be chosen once as a reward/adventure, not per person. As such, the person declaring the adventure, or a magus (as they have precedence) tend to be the ones to choose it, and that’s that. In theory, the vis should also be adventure appropriate, and the person searching should have some way of finding/identifying the pawns. In Andros’s case, he is specifically adventuring for vis, so he’ll take all of it, if found. I’d imagine even Bravery’s mom would do the same!

Also, since Bravery is like 7 years old (?), it’s doubtful the invitations for adventures will be overwhelming the mailbox anytime soon. In 1112 a Ritual botch made every female participant pregnant, which resulted in Sandor, Mercurio, Sybilla, etc, being born, and they went in a couple of adventures together as teens. Sandor as a kid had an adventure when he was 6, due to his Visions flaw!
Anna has taken infants on adventures, so pestering Mother sounds like a good opportunity to do this.

Well, I am just trying to get used to how things work - and silveroak proposed I should start to declare what Bravery is doing.
For now I suppose it's going to be "advancing".

Maybe I'll trigger an adventure with a pilgrimage to the Levant (to find out more about En Dor).
Or getting some "material" for necromantic research... Though - if I read correctly - the war is over unfortunately... Anyway, there might still be a lot of "material" out there without proper burial.

How would I trigger adventures for Bravery? Evandrus ghost might provide some stories, maybe...

SPRING

1 ) COVENANT a small covenant is looking for legal help and calling in a favor, as the river which defined one side of their granted estate shifted and Roger II people are trying to assess a survey cutting the covenant lands in half, and potentially risking a vis source. Choice of Season, one cycle (legal/diplomatic) challenge:12 Pazzino, Sandor + Mercurio + Danaë + Adrianna shield grog + Aegis + Leaf + Phillippe Huntsman + Al Wazif
5 ) Andros spring vis quest- one cycle (social) challenge:9 Andros/SR, ask Lady A, Gervassio, Neleos, Sandor, Aegis
6 ) Danae seeking the hidden resources of the Augustinian Brotherhood 1 cycle (outdoor) challenge:18 Danaë + Phillippe Huntsman + Al Wazif + Sandor + Aegis + Leaf
7 ) Jinn quest - 2 cycles (social, investigation) challenge:6 Danaë
8 ) seeking hidden resources of the hedge tradition: 1 cycle (investigation) challenge:12 Danaë + Sybilla + Phillippe Huntsman + Al Wazif + Aegis + Leaf

SUMMER
2 ) Danae finds one of her waypoints in bad repair after a poltergeist has apparently done some damage to it. summer- three cycles (commerce/goodwill, legal/diplomatic, investigation) challenge:9 - Danaë + possible Jinn
4 ) Arduino's sister, living near Verdi, has come down with a severe illness during the summer, and she has suspicions it is part of some rivalry within the Verditious 6 cycles (criminal/spy, criminal/spy, legal/diplomatic, legal/diplomatic, social, criminal/spy) challenge:12 Arduino + Raimondo + archer Pietro + Oliverius + Pazzino + Bonaro The Shield Captain + Anvy
9 ) Andros summer vis quest - one cycle (religious/spiritual) challenge:6 Andros/SR, ask Pazzino, Paco + Petra

FALL

WINTER
3 ) Sybilla is plagued by faerie spirits when shifting soils unleashes them from Persephone's portal, and they have some sordid accusations about the war crimes which left them dead winter, 2 cycles (criminal/spy, criminal/spy) challenge: 9 - Sybilla + Patrice + Mercurio + Armani shield grog + Ancell Huntsman Again the Lab assistants playing hooky!

[strike]Choice of Season, Andros won't go, Gloriana might go in the Fall, Danaë can help in Spring, Sandor can go in any season, Lady A could help in Summer or Fall, Sybilla can help in Summer and Fall.[/strike] SPRING it is!'

*edited after silveroak's post to include cycles + challenge level

Bravery is 12, not 7.
If next year bravery wants to initiate an adventure there is a faerie regio at the covenant as well as a magical regio that a young man might decide to explore. Vis could be an award for either adventure, but he would probably have to only bring other children with him to make sure it remains his adventure.

How does it work technically? I would roll for setting, season, type, difficulty (after characters are committed) and complexity. Then, after covenant adventure, I roll challenges and come up with a short story of what exactly happened?
Bravery is probably not too well prepared for adventures... Focused a lot on arts lately, instead of abilities. And... no spells yet and dangerous spontaneous magic... Anyway, what bad thing could happen...

If adventure reward is my choice I would probably take a mentor for area lore: Canaan. If that is unlikely to happen I should probably go on pilgrimage to the Levant and adventure there. Evandrus ghost might then point me to some other ghost or whatever with some knowledge about En Dors location...

The easiest way to trigger an adventure is to say: I'm going on an adventure! (Put it into your spreadsheet as your plan for the season with a QUEST marker on it.) Mercurio is happy to share with young Bravery the story of him and his young-aged companions all running off and raiding a faerie market for vis in their youth, a dozen or so years ago. Quest rewards are usually divvied up by the person who rolls it out, and usually the lead magus in a particular quest.

If Arduino mentions the problem to Oliverius, he would offer assistance in #4, but being blatantly gifted he shouldn't be brought along for any social issues. I'm curious as to season and opening adventure type for #1 before I decide about Olvierius on that.
Mercurio will want to assist beautiful Sybila on #3.
Neleos is disappointed in how much uninteresting things he's being assigned to deal with, but will obey. Is he being taken on either of the vis-quest adventures by Andros?