Advocata Laetitia filia Iudicium, scholae Guernici

(Current to Winter 1222)

Age 51 (Apparent age: 21)
Aging rolls at -26 (LR LT 86 = -18; -3 Strong Faerie Blood; -3 Bronze Cord, -2 living conditions)
Decrepitude 0
Warping 0 (4)
Confidence 1 (3)
Soak: 4 (1 Stam, 3 Bronze cord)
Wizard's Sigil: Peacefulness. In human targets, this manifests as a sense of well-being and contentedness; Imaginem effects with an audible species always sound in harmony.

Appearance: Petite and with a generous figure, favouring silk clothing in deep hues of maroon, purple, forest green, or deep blue. Thick black hair, usually clasped in a circlet of woven gold, silver, and electrum. Warm, amber coloured eyes that sparkle when she smiles. Simple but elegant jewelry, mostly opal and amethyst.

Personality Traits: Affable +3, Passionate +2, Soft-hearted +2, Loyal to Glaukopis +3, Loyal to Magvillus -1
Reputations: Quaesitor in Good Standing +3, Pro Bono Advocate +2, Traditionalist +2

Characteristics:
[table][tr][td]Int +2 (Analytical)[/td][td]Per +3 (Shrewd)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Str -3 (Feminine)[/td][td]Sta +1 (Hale)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Pre +3 (Comely)[/td][td]Com +3 (Eloquent)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dex 0[/td][td]Qik -3 (Deliberate)[/td][/tr][/table]

Virtues: The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Hermetic Prestige*, True Friend: Glaukopis*; Flawless Magic, Strong Sidhe Blood, Affinity with Intellego, Good Teacher, Inventive Genius, Venus' Blessing
Flaws: Deficient Muto, Driven (Major: Traditionalist), Black Sheep (Transitionalist dynasty), Covenant Upbringing

Abilities:
Artes Liberales (rhetoric) 2 (15)
Awareness (Alertness) 3 (30)
Bargain (magi) 2 (15)
Charm (magi) 2 (15)
Concentration (spells) 1 (5)
Etiquette (faeries) 1 (5)
Finesse (Terram) 2 (15)
Folk Ken (magi) 3 (30)
Guile (lying to authorities) 3 (30)
Intrigue (negotiations) 3 (30)
Language: Cymric (Powys) 5 (-)
Language: Latin (legal terminology) 5 (75)
Lex Hermei (legal loopholes) 4 (50)
Magic Theory (Intellego) 5 (79)
Order of Hermes Lore (House Guernicus) 2 (20)
Parma Magica (Mentem) 5 (91)
Penetration (Intellego) 3 (30)
Philosophiae (ceremonial casting) 2 (15)
Second Sight (illusions) 3 (25)

Arts:
[table][tr][td]Cr 12 (78)[/td][td]In 23 (196/294)[/td][td]Mu 5 (15)[/td][td]Pe 5 (15)[/td][td]Re 12 (78)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]An 5 (15)[/td][td]Aq 5 (15)[/td][td]Au 5 (15)[/td][td]Co 12 (78)[/td][td]He 5 (15)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Im 6 (21)[/td][td]Ig 5 (15)[/td][td]Me 14 (105)[/td][td]Te 9 (45)[/td][td]Vi 10 (55)[/td][/tr][/table]

Spells:
The Whole From the Part (InCo15) momentary only. (Mastery 1: Acute Sense)
The Inexorable Search (InCo20) (Mastery 1: Acute Sense)
Leap of the Homecoming (ReCo35) Mastery 1: Fastcasting)
The Discerning Eye (InIm40) (Mastery 2: Acute Sense x2)
Ear of Truth (InMe30) (Mastery 2: Acute Sense x2)
Trust Me (ReMe20) (Mastery 1: Quiet Casting)
Trust of Childlike Faith (PeMe10) (Mastery 1: Quiet Casting)
Invisible Sling of Vilano (ReTe10) (Mastery 2: Multiple Casting, Quiet Casting)
Impression of the Faded Sigil (InVi30) (Mastery 2: Acute Sense x2)
Demon's Eternal Oblivion (PeVi5) (Mastery 2: Penetration, Multiple Casting)

Fenicil's Rituals:
Wisdom of Athena 3
Curse of Thoth 3

Talisman: A braided chain of gold, silver, and electrum, with a teardrop-shaped opal pendant (Capacity: 17/35)
(Attunements: Eyes +6, Memory/Travel/Protect Self +4, Images/Imagination/Invisibility/Move Self +2, Intellego +2, Wisdom +1)
Bitter Taste of Betrayal (InVi15, 2x/day)
Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCoMe15, 10x/day)
Sight of the Molting Magus (InCo25, 2x/day)
Thoughts Within the Babble (InMe25, 24x/day)
Restore the Faded Threads (CrVi35, 1x/day) (Minor Side Benefit: Grants a temporary +1 bonus to Awareness)
Gather the Essence of the Beast (ReVi15, 24x/day) (Exaggerated Sigil)
Shriek of the Impending Shafts (Linked Trigger) Repel the Wooden Shafts (Unlimited). Major Side Effect: Repelled arrows turn into flowers.

Familiar: Glaukopis, the Wise Owl of the Forest. MM: 17, Size -4.
Characteristics: Int +2, Per +2, Pre +1, Com +1, Str -6, Sta +2, Dex +1, Qik +6
Personality Traits: Loquacious +6, Owl +3, Inquisitive +3, Loyal to Laetitia +3
Virtues/Flaws: Magical Animal; Magical Champion; Wilderness Sense, Improved Characteristics x2; True Friend: Laetitia*, Gossip, Indiscreet; Busybody, Nocturnal.
Qualities/Inferiorities: Greater Power, Gift of Speech, Improved Abilities x4, Minor Virtue: Animal Ken, Minor Virtue: Improved Characteristics x2, Minor Virtue: Gift of Tongues, Minor Virtue: Keen Eyes, Minor Virtue: Unaffected by Gift, Susceptible to Deprivation
Abilities: Animal Ken (forest) 4, Area Lore: South Wales 6, Area Lore: Cotentin 1 (5), Area Lore: Bibracte 2 (15), Athletics (flying) 5, Awareness (rodents) 4, Bargain (small talk) 3, Brawl (dodge) 2, Charm (inspiring confidence) 3, Faerie Lore (vis) 4, Folk Ken (travelers) 3, Hunt (rodents) 2, Magic Lore (regiones) 4, Magic Theory (Intellego) 4 (51), Penetration (Animal) 2, Survival (woods) 3, Wilderness Sense (find prey) 3
Combat: Initiative +5, Attack +5, Defense +12, Damage -4, Soak +5
Powers: Gift of Tongues, Immobilize Prey.
Cords: Gold: 2, Silver: 2, Bronze: 3 (InMe 60)
Bond Empowerments: Shared Senses, InMe (LT: 70-- 24x/day); Mental Communication, CrMe (LT: 47)

Texts owned:
Sit Tibi Terra Levis, by Valerian doctrinae Guernici (Terram summa, L16 Q15). ***Autographed by the author.
Esse Est Percipi by Laetitia scholae Guernici, Intellego summa, L10 Q12 ***Currently on loan to Korvin Merceris.
Mentem Mortalia Tangunt by Laetitia scholae Guernici, Mentem tractatus, Q12
Lab text for "Laboratory of Bonisagus" (CrTe45, Covenants p 122)

Travelling Equipment:
Three sets of traveller's tunics, varying warmth/thickness; a pair of sturdy yet comfortable suede walking boots; a pair of silk slippers; two cloaks, one heavy and lined with ermine fur, the other very lightweight silk dyed black; a velvet belt pouch filled with perfectly round, smooth polished stones, in assorted colours; one wineskin, filled with water; a piece of flint, and a hunting dagger

Magic Items:
Claws from a Raven of Virtue (grants the Keen Vision virtue when worn), pressed into a silver locket charm that hangs from an otherwise mundane bracelet.
The Phantom Bridle (casts a more complex version of The Wizard's Mount, 12x/day: +1 magnitude to summon a swift and well-mannered palfrey).
"The Tireless Servant" (laboratory item, +1 GQ, +1 Safety)
9 pawns of Creo vis
13 pawns of Intellego vis
2 pawns Muto vis
4 pawns Rego vis
5 pawns Mentem (inside body?)
(Owed 5 pawns by Fiona Ex Misc)

Keeps a fixed Arcane Connection to her sanctum at Magvillus; within her sanctum she retains fixed arcane connections to Blackthorn, Durenmar and Coeris.
Has temporary (years) Arcane Connections to locations nearby Mons Electi, Confluensis, and Insula Canaria.

This release is made on this {X} day of {month}, in the year {XXXX}, by Jormungand, Follower of Pralix who resides at the Mons Electi covenant in the Normandy Tribunal.

In consideration of the permission granted me by Laetitia scholae Guernici (née Seren verch Ioan) to participate in a mutually-desired dalliance between us,
In the event that aforementioned mating results in offspring bearing the Gift, I hereby renounce any claim on any such Gifted child(ren) for the purposes of Hermetic apprenticeship,
Excepting that Laetitia scholae Guernici (née Seren verch Ioan), hereafter referred to as "the mother," voluntarily declines, in writing, to claim said Gifted child(ren) as her own apprentice;
Furthermore I hereby waive all rights to custody claims on any children borne by the mother.
As a condition of my waiver of rights, should the mother decline to take said Gifted child(ren) as her own apprentice, the mother will give the father right of next refusal, before offering said Gifted child(ren) to any other magus.

In the event of the mother's natural death or entrance into Final Twilight prior to any resulting children reaching the age of fifteen (15), I agree to assume full responsibility for the care and education of any child(ren), Gifted or not, born to the mother as a direct result of our dalliance.

I do further agree that I shall indemnify and save harmless Laetitia scholae Guernici (née Seren verch Ioan), any of her custodes or auxiliari, either jointly or severally, from any and all claims, demands, damages, or expense for any personal injuries and/or property damage arising from my participation in the above-described dalliance or my enjoyment of her assets.

I, the undersigned, have read this Release and understand all of its terms. I execute it voluntarily and with full knowledge of its significance.

Asadon Jormungand filius Brynhyld Magus ex Miscellanea Vor Si'r Freyja

(Lex Hermeticum 4 + Com 3 + roll 7 = 14)