An update? :)

Hello,

I haven't been on the forums for some time after my last campaign went through a long and painful demise. But I have a new set of players now, and finally, we're going to try out true troupe style play. Yay! :slight_smile:
The campaign will be focused on a covenant in Picardy, French Knights and the Holy Land. I'm playing a Gentle Gifted Miles myself in this campaign, inspired by David Thewlis' character in Kingdom of Heaven.

What I wanted to ask is if Lords of Men is nearing a release date. It still says TBA, but have there been any hints on the forums?
Also, have there been any hints on what other books we might see in 2010?

Cheers,

Eirik

Hmmm David mentioned a "companions" book, but I suppose that could refer to LoM...

I seem to recall some talk about another tribunal book too, but can't remember if it was a semi-official announcement or merely idle speculation among us forum-dwellers...

The Tribunal book is idle speculation.
The "companions" book was the open call book to trial rookie authors for the line, if you mean what I think you mean. No release date has been announced for it.

Eirik: The Nephews have just had twins, and that's probably what's causing the long TBA on "Lords of Men". It's not a production problem, or anything like that, in so far as I've heard - it's just that Atlas is a mom-and-dad company literally now. (I don't think this is a secret. I hope I haven't let a cat out of the bag here by discussing their personal life.)

Yes, I think I remember hearing about the twins. Congratulations! :slight_smile:
I'm a father of two myself. Not twins though, but two boys of 5 and 8 years old. Kids are great fun. Got an excuse to play with Lego again and watch Clone Wars :stuck_out_tongue:

Lords of Men is one of the books I've been waiting for the most. Could we hope for a teaser or table of contents at some point?

Cheers,

Eirik

Clearly not given the twins. Kids are great. Twins are a handful (two handfuls?). Probably more of a "logistics & handling" problem... :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm sure we can all be patient and let them enjoy things - they've earned it.

Lachie

Lords of Men is waiting for art assignment/layout/proofreading, which as folks have observed is going slower than usual on account of the two adorable additions to our personal life. :slight_smile: