I have a few concepts to mix into a Criamon Magus. I haven't decided their priority, so any potential match or leaning which is beneficial to wider Andorra Magi is interesting to me. Hooks and loops into other aspects of the game are desirable. Also this will be only my second Criamon ever, and the last was in the 3e days, so I've a little history to mentally retcon.
Madnor Sevellis ex Criamon,
- A little weird in personality/outlook, it is a Criamon after all. I think the stigmata will still be present as ever, so that'll be entertaining to deal with. Obsessive/focused rather than vague in weirdness style.
- Concept: Standing Alone in a Crowded Room - I have an interest in the Path of Strife, from HoH:MC. If so, he is seeking a place which is away from his fellow Criamon to keep them away from his influence, but also somewhere where he can be useful. Andorra is like that: alone without a Tribunal, but within the Order. I'm not sold on all the concepts which are encapsulated in the Path of Strife though.
- Concept: A Void Seeker, On his own path to the Empyrean. Our path to the Empyrean was shattered and splintered, and through study of the Void we will learn to walk the paths again. They have it wrong, the riddle/pathway is not so esoteric as to be the questions that drives most Criamon, it is far more about our metaphysical relationship to the realms, and particularly about how the Twilight Void interacts with the Magic Realm with the Mundane realm.
- Concept: A Seeker - lost magics, particularly integration to MT / discovery of new work. This is very "Bonisagus" in feel, so not sure if the character's house should flip, or perhaps I'll mage a Boni and take the "welcomed friend" minor virtue for Criamon that lets them be a guest member too. I don't want a lab rat though, has to be out doing often enough to be involved.
- I'd like to use Vim as a high art in either concept, as I've not done much with Vim magic in previous games.
- Failing all that ... perhaps a Tytalus Lepper. They read as a darn cool concept.
At present I'm more interested in the Void Seeker, as it might dovetail into a more traditional Seeker concept, give reasons to go exploring, etc.