Animated corpse stats for moderation

Hi to all.
I need help for creating statistics for re-animated corpse, because one of my player is a necromancer.

I thought an Animated Corpse would be like this:

Characteristics: Int -5, Per -3, Pre from 0 to -5, Com -5, Str 0, Sta +3, Dex 0, Qik -2
Size: 0
Confidence Score: 0
Virtues and Flaws: Immunity to mental magic
Soak: +3
Fatigue Levels: the zombie can't tire
Wound Penalties: Wounded 0 (1-15), Sewered Limb -5 (16-20), DEAD (21+)
Combat Abilities = Finesse of the caster

Opinions?

Thanks and ... sorry for my poor english.

Hmmm.. just a smal question.. if they are immune to memtem magics... how does your necre command them ? He uses a whip?

W

Rego to move them i would say.
Perhaps we should define [color=darkblue]Necromancy and types of [color=darkblue]animated dead.
I don't see anything animated by ReCo as particularly Necromantic.
just Telekinesis with dead bodies is all.
It will scare the credulous though.

Well ... I thought that a walking corpse don't have a proper mind ... he can't feel emotions or have memories, and if you read The Walking Corpse spell (that have Me requisite) at page 135 of ArM5 it says:
"Turn a corpse into a nearly mindless servant that can follow simple verbal commands faithfully but unimaginatively."
For these reasons I imagine that it's senseless cast spells like Scent of Peaceful Slumber or Calm the Motion of the Heart on a walking corpse.
The necromancer can then control it with simple verbal commands because the spell it's ReCo(Me).

Always quoting ArM5, page 45 in the Major Magical Focus Table: "Necromancy: Corpus and Mentem applied to the bodies and spirits of dead people."

Ideas?