Announced absences

Thought it might be good to have a thread to post announced absences.

After tonight, I will probably not be online until next Tuesday (19th August).

My attendance will be spotty as well. I'm at Gencon, so I'm going to be focusing on that :slight_smile:

Well obviously that qualifies as a religious holiday.

Alas, I'm not going this year. But I am looking forward to getting a Kickstarter product that I helped fund almost two years ago. It's finally being released at Gencon, and we're supposed to get our copies around now.

what's coming out at gen cons KS for ya trog?

It's a guide to Glornatha (the Runequest world) and an atlas for the world as well. It has no game stats in it, but it's incredibly detailed. (I've seen the galleys.) It's been done by the original Runequest people and it's a labor of love that's taken nearly 2 years to assemble.

I'm going to be camping this weekend, so I will be back Monday...

Have fun!

Just to let you all know that I won't have much time to devote to the saga for the next week or two. I have major renovation work going on at home that I need to supervise. Most importantly, my older brother suffered from a stroke about a week ago and is still in the hospital. So I need to take some time to visit him (he lives 3 hours away) and help my parents take care of various stuff for him.

I'll still be there and post, but without as much frequency as usual.

I will have less access than usual. I normally work from home (EDT) , and my home Internet is not working.
I hope to get that fixed.
Also, next week I will be traveling, and in long meetings during the day (in Hong Kong).
So my responses will be somewhat spotty this week, and will be in the evening local time next week.