Arcane Connection Podcast 13 - the single house saga

This week Arcane Connection features Lloyd Graney and myself discussing a very different approach to Ars Magica - saga where all the player characters in your saga are from the same House. Madness? Well actually a House Bjornaer saga has been working for us. Anyone else tried the single House approach? AC13 is as always free to play online or download here, with hopefully much better sound thanks to Timothy Ferguson and the Secret Masters of Ars!

arcaneconnection.podomatic.com/e ... 9_54-08_00

Do comment if you listen! An index of all episodes to date can be found on Project Redcap here: redcap.org/page/Arcane_Conne ... podcast%29
cj x

As always loved the Podcast CJ (but the sound quality is still difficult).

Two or three thoughts:

• There has been a Redcap Saga played - IIRC Matt Ryan ran one for a while and would be worth interviewing.
  • One underplayed aspect of House Guernicus is the Terrae Cult aspect which I've had some ideas about on my blog
  • a non-Hermetic or Rival Magic saga might be viable esp OoS, or at least worth exploring

Cheers

Lachie

As always loved the Podcast CJ (but the sound quality is still difficult).

Two or three thoughts:

• There has been a Redcap Saga played - IIRC Matt Ryan ran one for a while and would be worth interviewing.
  • One underplayed aspect of House Guernicus is the Terrae Cult aspect which I've had some ideas about on my blog
  • a non-Hermetic or Rival Magic saga might be viable esp OoS, or at least worth exploring

Cheers

Lachie

Yes, sound is always awkward. We have a really nice microphone now, so I'm hoping it works better than it did, but Lloyd is naturally a very quiet speaker. Still need to sort out recording with you. Ben and I managed it using Google Hangouts, maybe we could try that? Then of course lag and questionable connections add to the sound problem, but we will try :slight_smile:

cj x

If we can workout the time difference I'd be happy to give the Google Hangouts concept a try CJ.

PM or email me with suggested dates / times and I can see what I can figure out.

Lachie