From a UK standpoint I think that you would get the best response from asking your gym teacher. If you live in a university town then check out their sport/athletic society as they're likely either to have a group that does it or will be able to point you in the right direction.

Just my opinion, but you'll probably get a better response through these avenues then here on a forum for an out of print hong kong action movie role playing game.