Archimedes correspondence regarding future initiations

Dear Archemides,
I received your letter regarding initiation of Verditius runes and Item attunement. The first of these will be relatively simple, as I will assign the task to one of my acolytes who is seeking an initiation into item attunement themselves. You will of course need to pay for transportation for the two of you to Duernmar, eschewing magical travel for the journey.
I have heard a bit about your covenant and your pursuit of initiation, but haven't noticed any participation of note in other house activities. The next Verditius competition is in 1216, I look forward to seeing your submission for the competition. I do receive a large number of requests for initiatory ceremonies and if you believe yourself to be ready to initiate Item Attunement then you should be able to assist with the initiation of some of the younger members, if you would care to let me know which virtues you can initiate, I do have some initiation scripts that are not the house standard which I feel yields improved results, if you would be interested in receiving a copy of some of these scripts.
Your soldales,
Timothy the Enchanter

Dear Timothy,

I look forward to the contest in 1216, I have several ideas that may be result in a strong contender. I am happy to do more for the house, though I am not quite clear what else the house may need. I have given a home to one of our magi-errant, and will likely offer the same to another in the future, as construction of housing is ongoing.

Regarding initiations, at this time I have only learned to Enchant Casting Tools; I would be quite happy to assist you in passing this on to any who seek it, and trying out non-standard scripts at your suggestion.

Yours,
Archimedes

Dear Archemides,
Enchanting casting tools is an initiation which is not heavily demanded, though I may see less of it since it is not an initiation I have myself undertaken. If you are possesses of any traits which might be passed down by initiation, such as a focus to your magic, I realize that you would not yet have a script to pass down such a trait but I would be willing to work with you to develop such a script or locate one if the trait is common enough. I have, for example, developed an initiation script which I believe will allow an initiate to gain the benefits of invention which you may have noticed in some magi who do exceptionally well with experimentation. I have yet to test this script out and, already possessing the virtue in question am unable to test this script on myself. If however you were interested, I would be willing to take you through this initiation.
Since I do have initiates who are interested in the Item Attunement I would ask that you send me a description of a magic item you would plan to sacrifice for the ceremony, I will be passing that particular correspondence over to Dryandina who will be performing the verdituous runes initiation for you once I receive the description of your sacrificial item.
Your soldales,
Timothy the Enchanter

Dear Timothy,

I share the gift for experimentation of which you speak, so I may not be a terribly helpful subject on that. However, I do have other gifts that may be desirable - I find it remarkably easy to learn about Bonisagus' theory; and whenever learn about a new craft, I find that after being taught only the basics I can intuitively grasp the finer points, and perform better than my time spent learning would justify. I would be happy to help you develop a script for either or both of these talents.

Regarding items, I am making a golden bell, shaped like Antheia holding a flower, which when rung in a certain fashion causes fear in those who can hear it; and rung in a different fashion dispels any minor magical effects in the vicinity.

Yours,

Archimedes