ArM5: Loch Ness: A New Dawn [4-7+]

Wow, that was fast. I guess that's what I get for not checking here often enough. PB, can you put me in line in case you lose someone or are just looking for some new blood?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I know. I was absolutely gobsmacked at how fast it filled up.

But, yeah, if/when I have an opening, I'll drop you a pm.

I don't appear to be able to reply/post in the game forum :frowning:

I'm sadly going to be away from the internet until Weds morning because of work; but I wanted to comment to say that I thought the "Hidden Resources" Boon (since only one of the original magi is left, there could well be things she doesn't know); and the "Rights and Customs" Hook might both be appropriate.

Go to the user control panel, user groups tab and change your group to the play by post group.

Bless you.

I'll review what we have so far and get on it right away.

As you were a GM looking for 4-7 players and now have 10 players listed, I think you might be a bit... full. But seeing as how Peregrine is such a popular and in-demand storyteller, I humbly ask to be placed on the waiting list as new saga kinks are worked out/what usually inevitably happens after the first storyline completes (although looking through your past stories PB, you have a much smaller rate of attrition than the normal Play-by-Post Game...I may be waiting a while.) :smiley:

I am an experienced Ars Magica player that's hasn't had their fix in a while and would like to try my hand at Play-by-Post.

I'll put you in the queue. And thank you.

Hello everyone, just got back from a wonderful Gencon and I was introduced to Dragon Dice™ there I really enjoy the system I bought some while i was there, I really should have bought more Was wondering if anyone plays in the area yet?

Thanks

Je pourrai venir mais tard. Pour le bar le Loch Ness est pas mal non ?