As I understand Ars Goethia (RoP:I) you can 1. Summon a proper spirit, 2. Bind it to yourself for Affinity bonus, 3. Summon another proper spirit, 4. Command the second one to teach you, 5..., 6. PROFIT
Based on that this logic is true what kind of spirits do you summon and use as a teacher?
My candidates are:
- Roman Centurion as a source of REAL Latin language, Leadership and Single Weapon
- Spirit of a semi-famous craftman for learning the particular craft
- Some folk witch for Magic Lore
- Some famous writer/philosopher for Artes Liberales and Philosophie (maybe Teaching)
- Famous lawyer for Civil&Canon Law
- Middle-ranked noble for Etiquette
Any other idea?