Ars Magica 2nd printing?

I'm sorry if this has been up before, but is the 2nd printing out? I asked about it in the store I buy my stuff from in London, but they hadn't heard anything about it.
Enlighten me please :slight_smile:

-Eirik

Yes, it's out. It's not that different from the first printing, so we didn't specifically notify retailers.

The easiest difference to spot is that the second printing has an ISBN-13 given at the bottom of the credits page, and the first doesn't.

Has the erratta from the 1st printing been fixed in the 2nd printing?

btw, David, yesterday I picked up a 3rd edition adventure by you, published in White Wolf Magazine #35. Fun stuff. I thought it an interesting take that you had a non-hermetic sorcerous have a magic might score. A lot has changed since then....

Here's the link to the .pdf purhase, for only 2 bucks!!
rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/p ... ts_id=3633

Yes.

That was my first professionally-published piece of work. It was actually written for ArM2, but ArM3 came out before it was published. I don't recall doing any substantial revisions to account for that, either.

White Wolf pinched the character and tower for old Mage: the Technocracy was founded in her tower. I don't think she showed up in Ars Magica again, though.

So, yes, a lot has changed since then.