Ars Magica 6 - is it planned?

An excellent policy, IMAO.

12 products? 12?

The mind boggles at what they could be.

Oh, they're all out now. The pipeline isn't supposed to get quite that big, at least not the "active development" part.

I've forgotten what future books I know about, what I might know about if someone jogged my memory, what I'm working on (although I have a pretty good idea there), and what I have no idea about at all. Regardless, I'm still excited to see it all.

I concur. Onyx Path had to change their expected dates. Now they have a Monday Morning review they send out every week so fans can stay on top of what is being worked on for which project.

Ars Magica Sixth Edition is always being talked about and discussed here at Atlas. We have no plans that we can announce, and it's unlikely that we'll have any plans we can announce for a while. I say this because, as David says, it's not wise to just throw things out there and fail to live up to them.

Magic Shoe (AKA Ars Magica: Tales of the Quaesitors) is a real thing, and is on my schedule. My role at Atlas is curating, overseeing and developing our RPG lines which are fairly mature at this point; the re-release of Feng Shui in a 2nd edition, and the current development of a new edition of Unknown Armies, should indicate that we care greatly about our RPG lines and the fans of those lines. It's important to us that we open up all of our brands to new gamers and new audiences without utterly alienating the existing audience, and to the extent that we can do that with Ars Magica, we will.

OOOHHHH!!!
Is it happening? Really? Where can we learn more?

(Sorry if it's a bit off-topic, but...)