Ars Magica Bibliography by Year

Does anyone know if there's an online list of the publication years of all Ars Magica Books, especially 4th and 5th editions? I've searched but haven't been successful when looking by year.

1 Like

By year, I dont know. But a complete list of publications, yes, that's available.

Right, I know there’s a list. I’m looking for one with the pub dates.

I searched rpg.net using
ars magica
It gives a list with publication dates for products up to 2013 - you will need to check out the final few (such as Dies Irae) by yourself. That search handily lists Mythic Perspectives and White Wolf magazine content as well.

2 Likes

I got fed up, and did it myself. Atlas site has year and month for all 5e and 4e publications, so I went through and made a chronology, for my own let's read.

If anybody wants it, happy to upload—leaving this here in case someone else is looking later.

3 Likes

I'd be interested. Would be possible to post it here as an html table, to make it easier for future readers?

I don’t know how to do that, but I bet it isn’t hard to figure out, I’ll see if I can do that in the next week.

1 Like

Put it at Project: Redcap, if it's still up-to-date.

1 Like

I also don’t know how to update Redcap, but willing to do that, too.

You can find a list of the books sorted by years of publication and versions here (scroll down). Not sure it is absolutely up to date, but it seems rather complete to me.

1 Like