Ars Magica LARP at DunDraCon, SF Bay Area

John Post and I are running an Ars Magica live-action roleplaying game at DunDraCon here in the San Francisco Bay Area this Saturday at 10am (dundracon.com/). I thought you might like to see the poster I threw together to advertise it. :slight_smile:

There's a chance we'll run it again in August at Grand Tribunal America in Mythic Tahoe, if you can't make it and are interested (us.grandtribunal.net/).

How did this go?

-K!

Pretty well, I thought. It was reasonably epic. Is that a fair assessment, John? We got a lot of compliments and I didn't hear any complaints. We're likely running it at GTA:Tahoe too, so I don't want to give anything away. :slight_smile:

Please don't. I have you slotted for Friday night. Given that people will be coming in from the airport in Reno, is 7PM an early enough start to finish 12-1ish?

-K!

The timing worked out perfectly at 6 hours, but that included an extra hour for assigning characters and giving people the opportunity to go and change into a costume. If we can hand out at least some of the characters in advance, so that we get started right at 7:00p, we should be finished at the stroke of midnight.