Ars Magica: Light of Andorra

My friend Scott Orr from the Berklist is interested as well. I think we are set. I want to wait one more day to give others an opportunity, and I will mail Michelle a request tomorrow morning

Just read this.

Very funny, as I intended do play one verditius :smiley:

:laughing:

well, that one article i sent you, that contains the details of the Lineage of Valdarius. Like everything else, it can be bent and adjusted to fit your preferences.

Hmm oh poop, I was thinking possibly to play one too since its the house i know best. Oh well. I even had what I thought might be an interesting idea for this "estranged" legacy but I guess Mark has that covered already.

Work it out between the two of you. I do not mind doubling up at all. You can both be of that lineage, or one of you could be a regular Verditius that wants to keep an eye on this estranged lineage (the parens of the other invited him, because he wants to try and reunite with the majority of his cult).

In other words, don't feel restricted. I am skilled enough and have the flexability to accomodate you both.

Cool. I will be preparing Marcellus during next week. :slight_smile:

I plan to be a native of the covenant (indoctrinated by one of the masters there). What other players plan to be "natives" of the covenant? I would like to weave most of you into my backstory if possible :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Xavi

I'm thinking of playing a sort of Bonisagus "treasure hunter", coming back to Europe from a few years in North Africa on a hunt for new magics. Doesn't seem like much a stretch for him to be snagged by the appeal of Andorra's surroundings.

That is an awesome idea! Yes, this is going to work out very well indeed :slight_smile:

Overall, it sounds like a Seeker covenant mortared together by a pseudo-mystery cult. Sounds cool to me :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Xavi

OK, here I am....

Do you have any particulars regarding purchasing/obtaining virtues or flaws as part of the time after the gauntlet like the aforementionned mystery cults?

In my case I am potentially considering creating a character that eventually became a hoplite or Quaesitor post gauntlet.

Mark-
As his seasons - I'm thinking 5-10 years - in Africa would have left him without either a lab or a library, I'm wondering if I can a) make him a little older or b) work out some weird things he discovered while there with you.

It seems like you have the magi you need. Though I can't stop drool over a magical mercere.... If you will have me in your campain I will join. But perhaps you should give Werebore (?) a hint as he or she look interested in PbP.

Assuming the year of the campiagn is 1220, at th emoment I plan for the character to have joined the covenant around 10 years ago, post gauntlet.

So now we seem to have

• Marcellus (Xavi): flambeau adventurer. Native of Andorra. Magical animal companion, vow not to kill humans (to be developed later). Has been on a peregrination to Rome because he has killed. Yes, he is THAT self-controlled :wink: Probably centered around some other art than Ignem or perdo (concept still maturing)

• Falls. Flambeau

• Muttonbone. Bonisagus treasure hunter that has been on extended vacation trip to africa

• The Fixer. Verditius quasi-mage, that we, proper mages that do not need casting tools, tolerate :stuck_out_tongue: Or maybe the weirdness strives from the fact that the Andorra verditius do NOT need casting tools?

• BoXer. An other verditius weirdo? So many weirdos and so few PoFs.... LMAO

• MTKnife. ????

• Octavian. Tremere hoplite or quaesitore with a focus on imaginem and mentem

• Scott Orr (or is he MTKnife?). ????

And with the starring appearence of Mad Max in a cameo or 2 :laughing:

Sorry, I deleted it by mistake.
Could you send it again?

And boxer, no problem, it'll be cool to have a sodales able to understand my genius :wink:

At the moment I'm leaning towards a Tremere hoplite or quaesitore with a focus on imaginem and mentem.

Be prepared to be disliked. One of the joys of being out in the boonies is that we get to play (relatively) fast and loose with the Code, unlike those stiffs in the Black Forest. :smiley:

<

Better to be feared than to be loved :smiling_imp:

As long as it all follows regular rules, as if he was in game during that time, it should be fine. I might make you write a sentance or two to explain anything weird, and I will be on hand to advise :slight_smile:

You can develop him older if you want.