I assumed no bonus to starting XP from Elemental Magic

My calculations:

Spent
Spells: 120XP
Arts: 135
Abilities: 380
Native language: 75

Total spent: 710XP

Atys Age: 26 Assume newly gauntleted and apprenticeship of 15 years --> Apprenticeship starts at age 11

To spend
Educated: 50
Skilled Parens: 90 (effectively)
Native Language: 75
Early Childhood (age 0-5): 45
Later life (6-11): 15*6 = 90
Apprenticeship arts and abilities: 240
Apprenticeship spells: 120

Total to spend: 710XP

One thing I do notice is that I spent 120 XP on spells and I believe that I should have spent 150, due to the Skilled Parens virtue. I can fix that.

But the amount spent total works out in my bookkeeping. Apologies if I am missing something obvious.

I did include skilled parens- I was not calculating spells yet, those account separately, and you cannot borrow points from the 150 levels of spells to cover arts and abilities.
such skilled parens gives +60, not +90
Esentially, given the time frames you have posted, you should have 45(early childhood) (I count native language as costing 0 points, so that isn't included) +300 for apprenticeship including skilled parens, +50 for educated, +90 later life, for a total of 485. I have 461 points in abilities, and 135 points in arts- so we are in agreement on the arts at least.
As I have it you have the following points in abilities:

points level ability
0 5 Norman French
30 3 Area Lore: Maghreb
30 3 Area Lore: Normandy
30 3 Artes Liberales
5 1 Athletics
5 1 Charm
15 2 Concentration
30 3 Finesse
30 3 Folk Ken
5 1 Guile
30 3 Intrigue
75 5 Latin
15 2 Leadership
5 1 Magic Lore
15 2 Magic Theory
15 2 Order of Hermes Lore
5 1 Parma Magica
30 3 Penetration
5 1 Philosophiae
5 1 Survival

We agree (your table and my count) on how much I spent on abilities: 380. I am not sure what is the 461 -- I need more context. If I do the correction below, will your numbers match up?

My planned correction:
I am going to reassign to spells (and lower abilities/arts). Skilled parens gives me +60 XP and +30 spells. I spent the +30 in spells as XP instead.

This will become
Spells 150 (from 120)
Arts + abilities will become 485XP (from 515XP)

The 461 turns out to have been from unrelated artifacts in the excel spreadsheet.
Let me know where you are making the changes in xp and spells.

Phew...

I should have time to update this in about 4 or 5 hours.

Atys ex Flambeau

Characteristics: Int +3, Per 0, Pre +2, Com +1, Str 0, Sta +1, Dex 0, Qik -1

Size: 0

Age: 26 (26), Height: 5'10'', Weight: 168 lbs, Gender: Male

Decrepitude: 0

Warping Score: 0 (0)

Confidence: 1 (3)

Virtues and Flaws: Book Learner (Book Quality: +3), Cautious Sorcerer (Bonus: Three fewer botch dice casting spells or in lab), Cautious with Finesse, Common Sense, Educated (50/50), Elemental Magic, The Gift, Hermetic Magus, Improved Characteristics, Puissant Perdo*, School of Apromor, Skilled Parens, Deficient Form (Animal), Driven (Expanding the Order), Overconfident, Restriction (Cannot affect birds), Susceptibility to Divine Power, Visions

Personality Traits: Arrogant +2, Calculating +2, Compassionate +1

Combat:
Dodge: Init: -1, Attack --, Defense -1, Damage --
Fist: Init: -1, Attack +0, Defense -1, Damage +0
Kick: Init: -2, Attack +0, Defense -2, Damage +3

Soak: +1

Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious

Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)

Abilities: Area Lore: Maghreb 3, Area Lore: Normandy 3, Artes Liberales 3, Athletics 1, Charm 1, Concentration 2, Finesse 2, Folk Ken 2, Guile 1, Intrigue 2, Latin 5, Leadership 2, Magic Lore 1, Magic Theory 3, Norman French 5, Order of Hermes Lore 2, Parma Magica 1, Penetration 3, Philosophiae 1, Survival 1

Arts: Cr 7, In 0, Mu 0, Pe 8+3, Re 2, An 0, Aq 0, Au 0, Co 4, He 0, Ig 8, Im 5, Me 0, Te 3, Vi 1

Encumbrance: 0 (0)

Spells Known:
Bind Wound (CrCo 10) +12
The Wound that Weeps (PeCo 15) +16
Spasms of the Uncontrolled Hand (ReCo 5) +7
Palm of Flame (CrIg 5) +16
Flash of the Scarlet Flames (CrIg 15) +16
Pilum of Fire (CrIg 20) +16
Winter's Icy Touch (PeIg 10) +20
Aura of Ennobled Presence (MuIm 10) +6
Veil of Invisibility (PeIm 20) +17
Wizard's Sidestep (ReIm 10) +8
Pit of the Gaping Earth (PeTe 15) +15
Demon's Eternal Oblivion (PeVi 15) +13

Background:

Atys came from a rich family near Paris. When his Gift began manifesting, his parents protected him from the outside world by keeping him on the family estate (mostly in the library) and hiring tutors. They believed that he needed to be literate. A year after his Gift was manifesting, Atys's mother had another son. As the younger, ungifted brother grew, Atys's parents steered more of their attention to the younger brother. Atys was suffering from benign neglect and longed to interact more with the outside world. At the same time, his new tutor, Luc was taking a keen interest in the boy. Luc was the gently gifted Luc ex Jerbiton and offered to take Atys under his wing travelling. The parents were easy to convince and Luc and Atys traveled Normandy.

Their travels were noteworthy, especially in exposing Atys to social interactions. Eventually, Luc took Atys to apprentice under a Confluensis Flambeau. Hopefully, to make Atys a hoplite.

As Atys finished his apprenticeship, another Flambeau magus arrived at Confluensis. This magus had more experience and had a harder personality. Seeing a possible repeat of the experience with his younger brother, he was nervous. Atys spent much time in the Confluensis library and became concerned about the external threats to the Order. He studied tactics and leading men into combat. Believing that hoplites were too focused on the internal issues in the Order, often functioned alone, and were not at all able to find diplomatic solutions, he decided that was not the path for him. The threats to the Order require complicated solutions. Securing the borders seemed like the way to secure the Order

The solution came in a dream and he headed to the desert.

"My calling came in a dream. I was walking, at first aimlessly, away from the magi squabbling in their towers while darkness encroached. A phoenix appeared and it lit the path forward. I walked over mountains, I walked through cities. It followed me the whole way.

I did not tire. Suddenly, I realized that I was burning. I turned to the phoenix and scremed at it, "You are my protector. Why do you hurt me?" But it was gone. I was screaming at the sun and my eyes were watering. The heat was from the the desert. As I scanned my new environs, the phoenix was gone. But now the darkness was free to approach again."

Updated. I added 30 pts of additional spells.
I increased Magic Theory to 3.
I decreased Finesse, Folk Ken, and Intrigue to 2. This reduced the XP spend by 30.

I made the updates and posted the new character sheet. Is there anything else needed? What else do I need to do? Custom lab? A picture? I will post sigil description later today or tomorrow -- I already wrote it up.

Apologies to pester, I realize you have other things going on.

The character is ready, I just need to find where to introduce them, likely when the group returns to the Mercere house.