So, since Laguna Sententia began in 1266, I did him up to 1225.
Assuming Tremere support allows for an average of 35XP per year instead of 30 (so 3 seasons at 10 XP, one at 5XP), doing lab work only on the 10XP seasons.
Assumed lab texts for spells that were reasonably available to a Tremere, inventing otherwise. Didn't optimize his seasons anyway
In a way, he's surprisingly weak for a magus of 60 years out of apprenticeship, save in his specialties, but I like him a lot, especially in that he has a lot of spells, which, IMO, is very magus-y .
The Metacreator file is here
Going out, eating cakes, hoping to connect some more this WE. See you!
For those without MC:
Aska, Tremere Necromancer, as in 1225
Characteristics: Int +3, Per 0, Pre +2, Com +2, Str 0, Sta +1, Dex -3, Qik 0
Age: 85 (45), Height: 168 cm, Weight: 72 kg, Gender: Male
Warping Score: 5 (13¾)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues: Hermetic Magus, True Friend (Familiar) (Bonus: +3 to appropriate Personality Traits), Flawless Magic (Study Totals: Doubled for spell mastery), Good Teacher, Puissant Magic Theory, Cautious Sorcerer (Bonus: Three fewer botch dice casting spells or in lab), Leadworker [Pentration Bonuses: +2: Katadesmos tablet inscribed with the name of a victim; +2: Kolossos representation; +3: Kolossos constructed with a sympathetic connection from the body of the victim imbedded in it], Affinity with Mentem, Affinity with Corpus, Minor Magical Focus (Certamen), Second Sight, The Gift
Flaws: Ambitious, Deficient Technique (Muto), Flawed Parma Magica (Animal), Limited Magic Resistance (Animal), Magic Spirit Companion, Poor Memory (Names)
Personality Traits: Callous +2, Helpful (Sister) +1, Loyal (Familiar) +3, Loyal (House Tremere) +3, Loyal (OoH) +2, Organized +1, Patient +2
Dodge: Init: -1, Attack --, Defense +2, Damage --
Fist: Init: -1, Attack +0, Defense +3, Damage +0
Kick: Init: -2, Attack -1, Defense +1, Damage +3
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-5), -3 (6-10), -5 (11-15), Incapacitated (16-20), Dead (21+)
Abilities: Area Lore: Laguna Sententia 2 (legends), Artes Liberales 4 (ritual magic), Awareness 2 (determining effect), Bargain 2 (Enchanted Items), Brawl 2 (Fist), Charm 2 (first impressions), Code of Hermes 2 (tribunal procedures), Concentration 4 (spell concentration), Covenant Lore: Laguna Sententia 3 (history), Covenant Lore: Coeris 1 (politics), Etiquette 2 (the church), Finesse 3 (Corpus), Folk Ken 2 (magi), Guile 2 (elaborate lies), House Tremere Lore 4 (Doctrina), Infernal Lore 1 (undead), Intrigue 3 (plotting), Latin 4 (hermetic usage), Leadership 2 (laboratory work), Magic Lore 4 (Ghosts), Magic Theory 6+2 (Rego) (13), Occitan 5 (Catalan), Order of Hermes Lore 2 (personalities), Parma Magica 6, Penetration 6 (Rego), Philosophiae 4 (ritual magic), Ride 2 (speed), Scribe 2, Second Sight 4 (ghosts), Teaching 2
Arts: Cr 13, In 7, Mu 10, Pe 8, Re 21, An 6, Aq 5, Au 5, Co 24, He 5, Ig 5, Im 6, Me 24, Te 5, Vi 11
- Lorica Impenetrabilis (Partial Leather Scale Armor) (Soak: 8 ) (Soak: 8; Protection: 7; Creator: Arkitektos Tremeris; Created: Autumn 1219; Vis Capacity: 10; Effect Name: Lorica Impenetrabilis (DDT p 323); Effect Level: 19; Effect Details: R: Per, D: Sun, T: Ind, Frequency: 2/day, Trigger: Constant; Arts: MuAn 15; Design: Base 4, +2 Sun, +1 Halved Load; Total Effect Level: 19);
- TALISMAN: The Skull Whip (Creator: Aska, Tremere Necromancer; Created: Spring 1167; Vis Capacity: 45; Talisman
Attunement Bonus: Human Skull: +5 destroy or control ghosts; Magnet: +4 Rego Corpus; Whip: +4 control human or animal body; Total Pawns Invested: 21; Total Effect Level: 192
- Effect Name: Endurance of the Berserkers
Effect Level: 24; Effect Details: R: Per, D: Conc, T: Ind, Frequency: 12/day, +5 Maintains Concentration; Arts: ReCo 15
- Effect Name: Awaken the Slumbering Turb
Effect Level: 50; Effect Details: R: Voice, D: Conc, T: Group, Frequency: 1/day, Penetration: 30; Arts: ReCo 35
Design: Base 10, +1 Conc, +2 Group, +2 Voice.
A group version of Awaken the Slumbering Corpse
- Effect Name: The Leap of Homecoming
Effect Level: 35; Effect Details: R: Per, D: Mom, T: Ind, Requisites: Animal, Herbam, Terram, Frequency: 1/day; Arts: ReCo 35
Design: Base 35
- Effect Name: Personnal Ward Against Spirits
Effect Level: 38; Effect Details: R: Per, D: Conc, T: Circle, Frequency: 24/day, +5 Maintains Concentration, Penetration: 15
Ward against spirits belonging to one realm with a Might less than the level of the spell => Ward against Magical Spirits of Might 15 or less; Arts: ReMe 20
Design: Base 15, +1 Conc
- Effect Name: Maintaining the Demanding Spell
Effect Level: 45; Effect Details: R: Touch, D: Conc, T: Ind, Unlimited use, +5 Maintains Concentration; Arts: ReVi 30
Design: Base 20, +1 Conc, +1 Touch
Encumbrance: 1 (1)
- The Gentle Beast (ReAn 25) +29, Mastery 1 (imperturbable casting)
- Animate the Slumbering Corpse (ReCo(Me) 35) +48, Mastery 2 (penetration, ceremonial casting). HP p 97: As "Awaken the Slumbering Corpse", with duration Sun, and the commands may be mental instead of verbal. Must concentrate to give any order.
- Awaken the Slumbering Corpse (ReCo 25) +48, Mastery 2 (imperturbable casting, penetration)
- Bind Wound (CrCo 10) +39, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Charm Against Putrefaction (CrCo 10) +39, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Control the Dead Turb (ReCo 40) +47, Mastery 1 (penetration). Animate a corpse
- Create a Dead Turb (CrCo 20) +49, Mastery 1 (obfuscated casting). HP p 116. This ritual permanently creates 10 human corpses
- Dust to Dust (PeCo 15) +34, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Flight (Magicus Volitans) (ReCo 25) +47, Mastery 1 (precise casting). Move a target quickly in any direction you please. See De Domo Tremeris p 276. This allows to fly quickly. Per + finesse must be rolled for maneuvers more complex than gross movement. One must also concentrate when doing maneuvers. If he doesn't, the last order stays active.
- Hold! (Abstinete) (ReCo 20) +47, Mastery 1 (fast casting). Hold a target's body motionless. DDT p 274
The Leap of Homecoming (ReCo(AnHeTe) 35) +28, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Obliterate Refuse of the Body (Deleo Faex Corporis) (PeCo 10) +34, Mastery 1 (quiet casting). DDT p 273: Destroys all stray bits of Corpus material in a room. Corpus material that is still part of a living entity is unnafected. Magi Tremeris use this spell as a way to prevent potential Arcane Connections from being gathered from their living quarters.
- Purification of the Festering Wounds (CrCo 20) +39, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Sight of the True Form (InCo 25) +33, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- The Walking Corpse (ReCo(Me) 35) +57, Mastery 1 (tethered casting)
- Whispers Through the Black Gate (InCo(Me) 15) +33, Mastery 1 (imperturbable casting)
- Wizard's Leap (ReCo(AnHeTe) 15) +29, Mastery 2 (fast casting, precise casting)
- Demanding Veil of Invisibility (PeIm 15) +16, Mastery 1 (quiet casting). Like Veil of Invisibility, but with Duration: Conc. It is usually maintained by the Talisman
- The Call to Slumber (ReMe 10) +47, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- Coerce the Spirits of the Night (ReMe 20) +47, Mastery 1 (penetration)
- Deep Sleep of the Turbulent Mundanes (ReMe 30) +47, Mastery 1 (penetration). As "The Call to Slumber", with Sun Duration, and Group Target
- The Face in the Mirror (ReMe 40) +47, Mastery 1 (penetration)
- Incantation of Summoning the Dead (ReMe 40) +57, Mastery 1 (penetration)
- Lay to Rest the Haunting Spirit (PeMe 5) +34, Mastery 1 (multiple casting)
- Posing the Silent Question (InMe 20) +33, Mastery 1 (stalwart casting)
- Ring of Warding Against Spirits (ReMe 25) +47, Mastery 1 (ceremonial casting)
- Silent Message (Nuntius Silens) (Cr(In)Me 25) +33, Mastery 1 (imperturbable casting). Form words in another's mind, for as long as the caster concentrates. He can hear any reply, due to the Intellego requisite, if it is spoken out loud or in the target's mind. See DDT p 282
- Speak within Thoughts (CrMe 15) +39, Mastery 1 (quiet casting). Form words in another's mind for as long as the caster concentrates
- Summon the Spirit of Man (ReMe 40) +47, Mastery 1 (ceremonial casting). LoH p 65. A lesser version of "Incantation of Summoning the Dead", this can only summon a ghost which is actively haunting something, so many dead spirits remain unnafected by this spell. It can affect any ghost the caster has previously summoned by magic.
- Voices from Hollow Spaces (ReMe 35) +47, Mastery 1 (penetration)
- Unseen Arm (ReTe 5) +28, Mastery 1 (precise casting)
- Ward against Iron (Aversum Contra Ferrum) (ReTe 25) +28, Mastery 1 (ceremonial casting). DDT p 289. Protects the caster against all objects containing Iron. No such object can touch him. Gives +05 Soak against Iron Weapons
- Invisible Throw of the Iron Peeble (ReTe 20) +29, Mastery 2 (multiple casting, fast casting). Like "Invisible Sling of Vilano", but hurls a metal projectile with enough force to do +10 damage (range increment of 20 paces)
- Cancel the Magical Spell (PeVi 20) +21, Mastery 1 (fast casting). Dispel any magical effect with a casting total less than half the level + 4 magnitudes of the Vim spell + a stress die (no botch) => (lvl +2 magnitudes)/2 => lvl 15
- Gather the Magical Essence (Legi Vis Magica) (ReVi 20) +34, Mastery 1 (disguised casting). DDT p 296. As "Gather the Essence of the Beast", but with Voice range, which allows it to collect vis in immaterial form or from inanimate sources
- The Invisible Eye Revealed (InVi 8 ) +20, Mastery 1 (quiet casting). Detects spells of level 15 or lower
- Opening the Intangible Tunnel (ReVi 10) +34, Mastery 1 (ceremonial casting)
- Scales of the Magical Weight (InVi 5) +20, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Sense the Nature of Vis (InVi 5) +20, Mastery 1 (quiet casting)
- Masking the Odor of Magic (PeVi 20) +21, Mastery 1 (disguised casting)
- Sight of the Magical Vessel (Visus Vasis Magici) (InVi 15) +20, Mastery 1 (quiet casting). Detect the presence of vis. As concentrated magic, vis is not hard to spot. DDT p 294. Allows the caster to see vis.
- Wizard's Communion (MuVi 20) +12, Mastery 1 (ceremonial casting). A sun duration Wizard's Communion, used to cast the Aegis, contributing 10 levels towards the casting.