Post Gauntlet Advancement:
Year 1-4: "The Horn Hill Years" 96 In, 14 Vi, 5 Cr, 5 He
Year 5: "Durenmar, In Disgrace" 15 Scribe, 15 Craft
Year 6: 30 Penetration
Year 7: 15 Durenmar Lore, 15 Imaginem
Year 8: 25 Spell, 5 Penetration
Year 9: "Journey to The Cave of Twisting Shadows" :
- Path Mystery,
- Attune Talisman (0/6)
- Enchant Talisman Using Text - Accept Mental Commands (Base 15 +1 Conc +5L item conc = InMe 25) (attune scrying +3) LT: In 23 + Me 5 + Int 2 + Aura 3 + MT 3+ Inventive Genius 3 + 5 Talisman = 44
- Enchant Talisman Using Text - Companion’s Sidestep (As Wizard's Sidestep, + 1 Touch +3 triggered +6L 50 uses/day) = ReIm 24, LT: Re 5 + Im 5 + Int 2 + MT 3 + Aura 3 + Inventive Genius 3 + 5 Talisman = 26
Year 10: "Captured by the Elfqueen", 15 Criamon Lore, 15 Athletics
75 Build Points:
25bps - Device: Simulacrum of the Spheres (HProj 92) InIm24, ReTe37 (7/12)
Invested Item, rock crystal set in complex mesh of metal wheels. Used as an Astrolabe, provides +3 bonus to horoscope work. In the Lab, provides : +1 Aesthetics, +3 In, +2 Vi
"A Collection of Grief Stricken Thoughts, Vol 1 - Preparations"
- 15bps - Tractus: Preparations, Code of Hermes tractus, Quality 15
- 0 bps - Device: Simulacrum of the Spheres (bought the device)
- [strike]10bps - Device: Hearing the Tearing (HProj 82) InVi 49[/strike]
- 0 bps - The Master's Message (HProj 81) ReVi 20
- Touch/Moon version of Intangible Tunnel (bought with XP)
- 0 bps - Fingers for Eyes (Hproj 84) InIm 5 (See room around target) (bought with XP)
- 3bps - Yesterday's Lecture (Base 5 +1 Touch +1 Dia) CrMe 15 (Implants a whole memory. Surprisingly versatile.)
"A Collection of Grief Stricken Thoughts, Vol 2 - Methods"
- [strike]Tractus - Methods[/strike]
- 2bps - Convergence of Birth (HProj 91), InCo10
- 1bps - Convergence of Place (HProj 92) InCo 4
- [strike]4 bps - The Minute of Reckoning (HProj 80), ReVi 20
- Dia version of Intangible Tunnel[/strike]
- 2bps - Break the Shield (HProj 85) PeVi 10 (Breaks your Parma)
- 3bps - Fading Star of Evening (HProj 86) CrVi 15 (Warping attack)
RP Note: This well-perused pair of volumes are heavily worn, with many comments in the margins (including whole spells), and many missing pages. Each volume constitutes a tractus, with the various spells included as examples in-line with the main text. This copy of volume 2 contains ONLY the illuminations and is missing the tractus itself.
[strike]Text[/strike] indicates details that are known to be missing.
A magus offered to make True Thomas a Simulacrum if he would copy the books for him. Later, Thomas made a copy for himself as well. Additional volumes are rumored to exist, and Thomas knows at least one buyer for such a find.
5bps - Determine Location of Absent Volume InAn 25 (CrIm) Arc, Conc, Ind,
5bps - The Inexorable Search InCo 25 (CrIm) Arc, Conc, Ind (this version uses the same mirror/map modification as above)
2 - Item of Quality - Mortar and Pestle, +4 Craft:With Ink
12 bps - The Skull of Demetrius filius Abdkypris doctrinae Criamonis (+3 Com, Teach 3, Enigmatic Lore 6 (Also: Criamon Lore, Latin, Order of Hermes Lore and a bunch of other stuff yer daddy shoulda taught you by now). In stark contrast to Joe the Vim Summa, the ornately decorated Skull of Demetrius does not actually talk. Or move. In fact, it is not actually clear how The Skull transmits information, except that it does, if you meditate upon it for a season. You may have just figured all of that out yourself. Per the Teaching rules, up to 15 people can spend a season staring at the skull at time before some of them feel bored or restless. It is easy to stare at the skull. It is the Final Repose of a Criamon magus, focused on teaching his House how to get along better with the rest of the Order. You may be able to barter with the skull in order to get it to teach all the other stuff it knows.
((OOC: Mostly, I just want the Enigmatic Lore and Criamon Lore. It may teach other stuff to Janet and my kids.)