Blood Spells

In my other bloody thread [url]https://forum.atlas-games.com/t/blood/7436/1] I've been asking about blood magic.

Now i'm thinking about specific spells a few of which are below and below that, a query or two.

Written in Blood
CrAq15
R: Touch, D: Moon, T:Ind
This spell can be cast and maintained with a concentration roll each turn. It creates blood at the casters fingertip continuously until concentration is abandoned. This blood lasts for moon duration. This allows the magus to write, draw ritual circles, mark or otherwise daub things in blood.
(Base 3, +1 touch, +3 moon)

Conjure Forth the Bound Blood
CrAq10
R: Touch, D: Sun, T:Ind
This spell summons a large amount of blood that pours forth from the caster, often from his hands or mouth. It is normal blood, body temperature and simple pours onto the ground. Little use on its own, it is used instead to create blood for other spells to effect, changing its shape, solidity and so on.
(Base 3, +1 touch, +2 sun)

Now that firs spell I like because my magus can now daub circle spells in blood, which just seems very thematic and cool. The second one I'm intending to use to create the raw material (blood) and then make a number of other spells to take that raw material and make things out of it.

My queries are

1. Taking normal blood and turning it as hard and as solid as steel. I'm guessing MuAq(Te) base level of 4 (Change a liquid into an unrelated solid).

2. Picking up that blood and forming it into a shape or form, ReAq obviously, but I am a bit stuck on the guideline. base 1 is Control a liquid in an extremely gentle way with a +2 magnitude bump for unnatural movement. The next one is base 4 for forceful but calm. If the caster just wanted to pick the blood up off the ground and form it into the shape of a sword (for instance), would you see that as extremely gentle?

3. Is this all going about it a bit of a long winded way and if so is there a better way to do it. I don't want to simply CrTe a sword, the magus is going to be focused on blood and so his conjurations should also be so.

4. Would you require a finesse roll to make more complex objects such as armour? Would you require finesse rolls for simpler objects such as swords?

5. Something quicker and nastier, conjuring a sword out of blood in a single spell. I'd imagine this is Cr(Mu)Aq(Te) base 4. add +1 for touch and +1 for diameter for a total of 10. The base of 4 (create liquid in an unnatural shape) would create the sword, mu changes it to a solid as hard as steel. Would it need magnitude bumps from the reqs?

Note that Terram guidelines have extra magnitudes for stone and metal. I'm gonna noble's parma on whether it applies here.

I don't see imposing a form as gentle.

IIRC, fonctional doesn't require Finesse. I don't know if blunt or sharp.

Muto improves, but Terram is necessary. That's the basis, no?

Good point, the aquam guideline says unrelated solid but doesn't say more than that, should we assume that the unrelated solid can be any kind? Or only those kinds matching the base terram guidelines, with reqs to make it stone or metal?

Me neither, I was thinking more about the strength of the flow of liquid rather than its weirdness (which is covered by the unnatural bumps to magnitude). I guess we have to determine how forceful extremely gentle is, would that mean slowly trickling up into the air to flow into a sword shape? I guess there is also quote a gap between extremely gentle and forceful but calm, both in description and magnitude. Could we put a guideline between 1 and 4, for instance base 2 - control a liquid in a calm fashion, or base 3 - control a liquid in a firm but calm fashion.

On my conjuring a dagger or sword out of blood, I've now got this

Summon the Sanguinary Blade
Cr(Mu)Aq(Te)20
R: Touch, D: Diam, T: Ind
This spell summons forth an amount of blood that coils in the air around the casters hand, rapidly coalescing into the shape of a long curved dagger.
(Base 4, +1 touch, +1 diam, +1 Mu req, +1 Te req)

Good point, the aquam guideline says unrelated solid but doesn't say more than that, should we assume that the unrelated solid can be any kind? Or only those kinds matching the base terram guidelines, with reqs to make it stone or metal?

Me neither, I was thinking more about the strength of the flow of liquid rather than its weirdness (which is covered by the unnatural bumps to magnitude). I guess we have to determine how forceful extremely gentle is, would that mean slowly trickling up into the air to flow into a sword shape? I guess there is also quote a gap between extremely gentle and forceful but calm, both in description and magnitude. Could we put a guideline between 1 and 4, for instance base 2 - control a liquid in a calm fashion, or base 3 - control a liquid in a firm but calm fashion.

On my conjuring a dagger or sword out of blood, I've now got this

Summon the Sanguinary Blade
Cr(Mu)Aq(Te)20
R: Touch, D: Diam, T: Ind
This spell summons forth an amount of blood that coils in the air around the casters hand, rapidly coalescing into the shape of a long curved dagger.
(Base 4, +1 touch, +1 diam, +1 Mu req, +1 Te req)