Bride of the Vavel Dragon

[color=red]"I understand, Grandfather," Vibria says as she gives Sigmundo a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. [color=red]"We'll be back as quick as we can, and soon this whole war will be over."

Are they able to take a portal somewhere close, or is there a magic carpet they can ride most of the way, or are they going to hoof it?

And, every so often, if she feels like it's safe to do so, she tries to bring back her fire breath. She thinks it's mostly healed, but...

And she will spend as much time as she can with Jaksic.

You have it. It is weak but it is growing, and you have had it ever since you kissed Jacsik after accepting his proposal.
And it seems to work differently now. Practice with it nd we will work out the details of how it works now.

Time is of the essence. They're busting out the Magic Wagon and their going to paint it.
:mrgreen:

Yes.
Of course, his own powers will likewise suffer, but, should worse come to worst, he can always rely on his physical form to crush us.
So let's avoid fisticuffs, shall we? :smiley:

Kenza pauses a moment, muttering
So... Let's try Milos, Bodeslav, Danica, Wenzel... No, he's too cowardly. Branko, Rodica would be great, maybe Bogdan...
She raises her head towards Vibria
That fiancée of your, he ain't a magus, ain't he? How are his social skills? Do you think that, as a dragon kin, Fetulavis... Fetilusva.... Damn his name! Fe-ti-lu-sca-vi-ceps might be less inclined to eat him?

Vibria makes out with Jaksic at every opportunity, trying to kindle the familiar flame in her lungs. She debates giving herself to him completely, to see if that would be the key that finally unlocks the fire within, but remains determined to save herself for the wedding bed.

She does practice as much as she can, as well.

Vibria chuckles. [color=red]"Yes. Getting into a boxing match with a dragon never ends well."

[color=red]"Jaksic? No, he's not a magus. But people do tend to see the worst in him...or imagine they do, anyway. But he does have a gift for being able to speak any language, so that would be a definite plus, I would think. And if Fetiluscaviceps is going to try to eat my fiancé, they're going to have to eat me first!"

((I nicknamed the dragon "Felix" so I could stop looking up how to spell the longer name :mrgreen: ))

(I've just been copy-and-pasting the whole time. Might not be an option on the phone, though, huh?)

:open_mouth: :exclamation:
Marko, you're a genius.

Let's code-name him FELIX. In the name of security, of course. I shall relay the information.

If Vibria gives her a strange look, she replies, smiling all the way
Yeah, it's a Tremere Practice. We give code names to things, people, and operations. It deters potential spies and assures increased security, but sometimes, it has other... perks :wink:
For exemple, you've been given special security clearance under the codename SIEGFRIED, which gives you access to any and all ressources and informations relative to the current war.

But you don't have to worry about all this. That's one of the reasons Poena has attached me to you. So that should someone say that CHARCOAL is going to engage JUPITERIANS over the RUBY THRONE, I can tell you it just means that Rabidanadas is going to devour some Aerial Dragons for the leadership of the whole tribunal.

Awesome :slight_smile:

Vibria nods sagely. It seems to her that Kenza seems to know these people, and what their strengths and weaknesses, so she will take her advice as to who to place on the team. She would like to have Jaksic with her, but she's not going to force the issue.

And she would like to head to Felix's cathedral school as soon as possible so they can convince Felix to stop the war and she and Jaksic can go back to Andorra and get married.

The ship departswhenever you are ready :slight_smile:

Allons-y, Alonso!

Sailing amongst the clouds is an exquisite experience, and Vibria dreams about learning to fly under her own power one day. A storm breaks, the captain orders the helm to take you above the clouds. And it is an amazing experience! You are looking down on active stormclouds rippling in tempest, while the sun shines down clearly upon you.
[tab][/tab]...
Roll a Stress Die to check for Random Encounters. And it isn't random at all. If you roll a 4+ you get to decide if there is an encounter or not. You may spend Confidence on the roll. If you get a zero, roll ten botch dice.

Kenza laughes in joy
Really, Vibria, isn't that the best thing? I love it! I can walk on air, but it's just too slow. This is the life!

Stress die is a 0, and the first botch die is a 5. Then I notice you asked for ten of the little buggers, so I roll nine more: 8, 4, 6, 3, 5, 6, 8, 5, and 0. So, a single botch. Yay?

Vibria grins so wide it almost splits her face in half. [color=red]"I love it! I wish I could fly though the air like this on my own!"

Oh, yes, I know what you mean. It's difficult, but if you put your mind into it, you should be able to, in time, however your means to do it :smiley:
Although I also like being free to look around without worrying on my course. So maybe it wouldn't be as great.

You spot a vary large winged dragon, and it spots you to. It starts heading your direction...

Does Vibria recognize the dragon? Int 1 + Magic Lore (Dragons) 5 + (die roll of 0, with a botch check of 0) = 0. Yep. That's a botch.

Kenza turns partially towards Vibria, her face whitening but her eyes locked on the dragon, her right hand going for a bronze wand at her side.

Is it one of yours? Please tell me it is...

((Botch suggestion: Vibria mistakes the dragon for Felix. Unless the dragon is Felix, in which case, she mistakes him for Abur-circirlie?))