Call for Playtesters

Sometime in the next week or two, the Glimpse of the Abyss manuscript is going to be ready for a quick playtest.

I'm looking for 2-3 individuals with impeccable Feng Shui bona fides (i.e., you've been playing the game for a long time, have a good eye for detail, and ideally, have playtesting experience for Feng Shui or some other RPG) to give the manuscript a 1-2 week read-through and, ideally, playtest the scenario that's part of the book. You will not need to playtest fights against all of the creatures in the book unless you want to. The hassle-for-return of doing that is too high.

Playtesters will need to be able to sign and return non-disclosure agreements via fax or scan.

If you're interested, send a private message to me via this forum. Describe (a) your Feng Shui experience, (b) your playtesting experience, and (c) anything else that you think will make you a good reader and playtester for this book. Also tell me if (d) you have access to a group of players who could help you playtest the adventure.

This process of application, by the way, is a test. If you can't send a message via PM and answer all of a, b, c, and d, then you probably won't make a good playtester. (Though feel free to respond to this thread with questions about the process, if you have any.)

Thanks in advance, everybody!

[color=darkblue]Wooooo hoooooo! I'm all jazzed up that something is happening with Glimpse ! My toes are all a-wiggle with joyous anticipation!

I'm assuming that the 2-3 applicants' spots are already taken up. Which is too bad, since I didn't see this announcement until this week. Poop.

But I shall send a request anyway, in my e'er-optimistic fashion. We shall see how peccable my credentials are.

Thanks, Jeff Tidball, for your efforts. Delicious pie to you! :smiley:

Aye. What Sensei said. Have been looking forward to Glimpse since I heard about it. Especially as I've got a game in the planning stages featuring a bunch of amateur demon-hunters (stop humming the theme to Buffy in the back there!) Hope everything goes smoothly!

Just noting that the playtesting spaces for Glimpse are now full. Thanks to everyone who volunteered! (And who all should have heard from me privately at this point.)