Chapter 2: Travel to Kolberg

[color=red]As I told you, we are just about to leave, Yannick replies, [color=red]be welcome. But whom are you actually running from? :slight_smile:
Handshake, [color=blue]Shiver of the Lycantrophe? Hans has the distinct feeling that he should have seen this coming...
Yannick watches Hans's reaction then says [color=red]Nah, just joking :slight_smile:

Hans face looks uneasy as he is asked by whom he is wanted and the he is relived as he isn’t asked to say anything. [color=red]He speaks with a voice that ill cover his unease, As I said there are those that want my coins. There are not many rich people in Kolberg that are such easy marks as myself.

[color=blue]The spell doesn’t give any results.

[color=red]Surely your god protects you , silversmith Observes Siegfried . [color=red]But if you travel with us there will be few who would cause trouble

If no one does anything else the travel back to Ad Fons starts.

Fine with me

Ready to leave, knowing that we will bring some trouble home...

Important BRING HEALING SPELLS HOME!!!

[color=blue]Mad Max:
BTW, did Yannick hear any interesting gossip? Did the grogs? After all Yannick told 'em to :slight_smile:

There are some rumours that have been reaching the town of Kolberg but at most the town is quiet. There are also a lot of rumours concerning people that are of no use to the covenant. A few interesting items are though recovered:

• Some people in the trade business have noticed that odd shipments of glass equipment and other mysterious items are brought in to the Pomeranian. That stated in the spring of 1220.
• The mayor of Kolberg is looking for a suitable husband for his daughter. She is not known for her good looks, rather the opposite.