character advancement

I thought maybe that was the case, since you mentioned spreadsheets earlier in Character Creation.

Island Explorers: 5 points, Vassos, Galenos, Alexander, Abigail, Tweedledee and Tweedledum
Confidence:
Galenos:1
Alexander: 1
Abigail:1

Eastern Island: 5 points: Euphemia, Pierus, Argyros, Illia
Confidence:
Euphemia: 3
Pierus: 2
Argyros: 2
Illia: 0

Pierus will put 4 points into Imaginem, pushing it to level 4. The remaining 1 point will go into Latin.

I haven't decided on Galenos yet.

Weeee, more stuff. Yay! happy dance

Thanks!

Let's see...for this one I'll put all 5 points into Imaginem.

EDIT: No wait, Muto! Even better.

Do we have to put the points from adventures into something related to the adventure or can it be anywhere ? (an art or ability not used etc)

...and Galenos, after hearing about the experiences on the other islands, will put all 5 in to SHaU.

Vassos, for want of a better idea, will put all 5 into Athletics.

IIRC, Abigail has independent study bumping her to 8 points. Lets put 5 in Area Lore: where-ever we are, and 3 in Philosophae (used in the ceremonial magic)

If we have to spend xp on things used on screen, Ilia will put 5xp into Folk Ken.

They have to be spent on things used, not necessarily on screen. So for example anyone can put points into sailing (even those who aren't really part of the crew), but you can't just assume off screen casting of magic that hasn't otherwise been declared (such as the InAq to watch the bottom for the ship's safety)

For both Tweedledee and Tweedledum, 5 points for survival 1 (harbor) is that's ok with you.
For Argyros I would like to put 5 points into Philosophae (after speaking about the savior etc) but if this is too twisted from your perspective, then 5 points into folk ken :slight_smile:

I'll allow the philosophae, but not from the comment itself, but rather the intriguing logic that led you to ask it...