Character Creation: Adele Verditii

[size=150]Journeyman Adele Kaufer Verditii, filia Gudrun Tigurina[/size] at ???

Description: Adele is a young, pretty, petite, northern European woman. Standing only 5'1" (155 cm) and weighing 110 lb (50 kg), her figure is far from imposing. ***

History: Adele was born at Durenmar (Covenant Upbringing) to a maid and a shield grog. It did not take long at all for one of the magi there to take notice. It happened to be Gudrun Tigurina, the lone Verditius magus living at Durenmar. Although surrounded by Bonisagus magi, they did the master and Artificer the courtesy of not taking the apprentice she claimed even though it would be years before the girl was old enough to become an apprentice and even though they could have claimed her at any point thereafter. Most likely they worried non-Bonisagus magi would no longer feel safe living at Durenmar, surrounded as they would be by Bonisagus magi, had they done so. But none of that nor any possible deals that were made was ever explained to Adele. She grew up perhaps more normally than typical for a Gifted child since the magi could explain things to her parents. When she was old enough to start learning she was taught Latin and prepared for apprenticeship.

At the age of twelve Adele began her apprenticeship with Gudrun. While being trained as a Verditius, she was also regularly exposed to the resident Bonisagus magi, and from them she picked up a some good techniques with Magic Theory (Affinity with Magic Theory, Puissant Magic Theory). She also became familiar with the Cult of Mercury, being raised within it by her parens. Noting her particular talents with Rego and jewelry, Gudrun trained her extensively in those areas in hopes of making her an expert of some sort at the end of her apprenticeship. Demonstrating Gudrun's success, Adele crafted a lesser enchanted ring that would cast Wizard's Leap upon it's wearer an unlimited number of times as her apprentice piece.

Being near her parents put Adele in an unusual position for an apprentice. She was also around a number of adolescents and young adults with whom she'd been a child. Being around them helped Adele learn more about herself. The magic in her blood that led to her Casting Sigil of shininess also brought out similar in her. She has glowing skin and shiny eyes of youth and beauty (Unaging, Envied Beauty). This caused quite some difficulty when dealing with her former peers, especially when they were able to catch her in a weakened, drugged state. Her parents tried to help her, but they could not understand what was happening. As much as Adele still loved her parents, in them she saw what she no longer was. Her Gift was her birthright, for which she will be eternally thankful to them. But she knows her future is much greater. Her place is to be one of the greatest in Europe (Ambitious), perhaps one of the greatest magi ever, living a life of luxury and practicing magic.

Unusual for a Verditius, Adele found herself enjoying the act of spell casting quite a bit. Not that she doesn't enjoy making and enchanting jewelry, but casting spells gives her a rush (Magic Addiction). And she is good at it, having some natural talent (Cautious Sorceress, Still Magic) and having picked up some techniques from her Mercurian training (Flawless Magic). While she still needs casting tools, she is different from most Verditius in that she doesn't need to move them about; simply touching them is sufficient for her. However, despite her talents she has become a junkie for magic. This is most obvious when she goes to bed for the night. She has a tendency to cast fatiguing spontaneous spells until she passes out, typically using ReCo or ReMe on herself for extra effect. She also overuses magic in other circumstances, such as always cleaning herself using Rego magic. This is how she has gotten as Warped as she is and how she picked up her Twilight Scars. As results of Twilights from botches while cleaning herself via Rego magic in non-magical auras she no longer has any body hair (her head hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes are still there) and her body doesn't get dirty even if her clothing does, which sometimes looks odd. This also means she cannot wear makeup, making some women all the more jealous because she looks that pretty without it.

Now that she has passed her gauntlet she is looking for her best opportunity to reach her destiny. With her talent at enchanting devices with Rego effects, she hopes to be of good use for Houses Mercere and Tremere, the houses that can most easily pay her well, too. So when the invitation to Triamore arrived she jumped on the opportunity to head to a covenant led by Tremere magi. Additionally, the potential for creating a new tribunal struck her as giving her more opportunity to rise to the top.

Characteristics: Int +3 (Clever), Per +1 (Insightful), Str -2 (Tiny), Sta 0, Pre +1 (Pretty), Com +1 (Clear), Dex 0, Qui +1 (Reflexive)
Size: -1
Age: 29 (apparent age 20, no-magnitude longevity ritual)
Decrepitude: 0 [0]
Warping Score: 1 [12]
Confidence Score: 1 (3)
Virtues: Affinity with Magic Theory, Affinity with Rego, Cautious Sorceress, Flawless Magic, The Gift, Journeyman, Puissant Craft: Jewelry, Puissant Magic Theory, Still Magic, Unaging, Verditius Magic
Flaws: Ambitious (major), Covenant Upbringing, Envied Beauty, Magic Addiction, Small Frame
Personality Traits: Ambitious +5, Hedonistic +3, Organized +2
Reputations: None
Combat:
Dodging: +2
Two Daggers: Init +2, Atk +5, Def +4, Dam +2
Soak: 0 + Form bonuses
[table][tr][th]Fatigue:[/th][td]Fresh[/td][td]x[/td][td][/td][th]Wounds:[/th][td]Light -1 (1-4)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Winded (0)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Medium -3 (5-8)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Weary (-1)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Heavy -5 (9-12)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Tired (-3)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Incapacitated (13-16)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Dazed (-5)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Dead (17+)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Unconscious[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Abilities:
[table][tr][th]Ability (Specialty)[/th][th]Scr.[/th][th]Exp.[/th][th]Notes[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Area Lore: Rhine Tribunal (Durenmar)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Artes Liberales (Ceremonial Casting)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Latin[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Athletics (Dancing)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Awareness (Alertness)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Brawl (Daggers)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm (First Impressions)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration (Magic Addiction)[/td][td]1[/td][td]9[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Craft: Jewelry (Verditius Magic)[/td][td]2+2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dead Language: Latin (Hermetic)[/td][td]5[/td][td]75[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette (Hermetic)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Finesse (Speed)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken (Women)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intrigue (Hermetic)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership (Laboratory)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language: High German (Franconian)[/td][td]5[/td][td]75[/td][td]Native Language[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language: Langues d'Oil (Picard)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory (Items)[/td][td]4+2[/td][td]56[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Organization Lore: Order of Hermes (Rhine Tribunal)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parma Magica (Vim)[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Penetration (Certamen)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Philosophiae (Verditius Magic)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: The Leap of Homecoming[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Fast Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: Seven-League Stride[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][td]Precise Casting, Stalwart Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: Sustaining the Demanding Spell[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][td]Imperturbable Casting, Stalwart Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: Touch of Midas[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Stalwart Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stealth (Indoors)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Swim (Staying Afloat)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Triamore Library Lore (Tractatus)[/td][td]2[/td][td]16[/td][/tr][/table]
Arts:
[table][tr][th]Technique[/th][th]Scr.[/th][th]Exp.[/th][th]Form[/th][th]Scr.[/th][th]Exp.[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Creo[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]Animal[/td][td]6[/td][td]21[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intellego[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Aquam[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Muto[/td][td]6[/td][td]21[/td][td]Auram[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Perdo[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Corpus[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Rego[/td][td]20[/td][td]218[/td][td]Herbam[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Ignem[/td][td]6[/td][td]21[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Imaginem[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Mentem[/td][td]6[/td][td]21[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Terram[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Vim[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][/table]
Casting Sigil: Shiny: Objects created or affected appear shinier in some way than they would otherwise be.
Certamen School: Velitus
Twilight Scars:* She no longer has any body hair (her head hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes are still there).

• Her body doesn't get dirty even if her clothing does, which sometimes looks odd. This also means she cannot wear makeup.

Spells:
Seven-League Stride [ReCo30, +26 or +22 with all requisites]
[tab][/tab]R: Personal, D: Momentary, T: Individual
[tab][/tab]See ArM5 p.135.
[tab][/tab]Casting Sigil: The caster appears very shiny when disappearing, essentially disappearing in a flash of light with brightness depending on the ambient light level.
[tab][/tab]Mastery 2: Precise Casting, Stalwart Casting
The Leap of Homecoming [ReCo35, +25 or +21 with all requisites, +15 or +11 with all requisites when fast cast]
[tab][/tab]Casting Sigil: The caster appears very shiny when disappearing, essentially disappearing in a flash of light with brightness depending on the ambient light level.
[tab][/tab]Mastery 1: Fast Casting
Touch of Midas
[tab][/tab]R: Touch, D: Momentary, T: Individual
[tab][/tab]See ArM5 p.153.
[tab][/tab]Casting Sigil: The gold is shinier than typical gold.
[tab][/tab]Mastery 1: Stalwart Casting
Sustaining the Demanding Spell [ReVi35, +26]
[tab][/tab]R: Touch, D: Moon, T: Individual
[tab][/tab]A version of Maintaining the Demanding Spell (see ArM5 p.162), set to D: Moon. Works on spells of level 25 and lower.
[tab][/tab]Casting Sigil: The shininess of the sigil of the sustained spell is increased.
[tab][/tab]Mastery 2: Imperturbable Casting, Stalwart Casting

Vis: 4 Terram
Items:
?

Talisman:
None

Seasons: (boring as written, but I'll flesh them out)
1: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Rego +2, Spell Mastery +4
2: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Spell Mastery +6
3: Practice Spell Mastery +14
4: Practice Spell Mastery +14
5: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Rego +2, Spell Mastery +4
6: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Spell Mastery +6
7: Practice Spell Mastery +14
8: Practice Spell Mastery +14
9: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Rego +2, Spell Mastery +4
10: Practice Spell Mastery +14

Just rolled 2 invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4702198/
Rolls of 3 and 9 for Vis invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4702243/

An envied beauty that isn't beautiful but just young?
The character has a very strong rego focus and I need to look at my books to see what Magic Addiction does (especially if it is also triggered by items).
Detailed comment when I'm home tonight (or tomorrow if the roads are full)

Going for brevity on my phone. Beauty plus youth to make her that much more envied. I planned to tie her youth, beauty, and shiny Sigil together.

Setting her up to make transportation and personal wards for Houses Tremere and Mercere without the focus you disliked. Magic Addiction doesn't apply to items, but she's heavily into spell use. Trust me, you'll see this in play. I've designed her as a junkie.

I know the problem.

Envied beauty with 2 other female character with continence can bring something interesting.

When you have time Pralix can you explain what xp we get for adventure cause I went with 5 +1d10 and then you explained this was like standard character creation so I expected no xp at all and I see 10 xp here.

I saw his comment that it should be 30/year, as in ArM5. I just tried to split those 30 up so they fit the advancement rules as well. I can certainly change it.

Also, standard character creation would not be 0. That would be like saying Practice or studying from a book occupies a season so you get nothing. Really, they're just explanations for where the experience comes from.

I think you made correctly, just waiting confirmation that I can spend 7 or 8 xp in my 1st season.

SG, could I start her with a Warping Score of 1 or 2 and a relatively inconsequential Twilight Scar or two?

Yes. Don't make them boons though. Your character is quite strong as it is (with all that rego power).

Looked up envied beauty and it is not Supernatural Beauty (sigh of relief!).

I was thinking things like:

1. In cleaning herself via Rego magic she permanently scraped off the hair on her body.
  2. In cleaning herself via Rego magic she permanently started slightly repelling things so her feet splash in puddles or make footprints just before they actually land.

Are things like those good? I'm going for magic-addict, Rego-expert flavor.

Oh, no. Very different. I only mentioned the magic in her blood because I wanted to tie it to Unaging and her Casting Sigil. Also, it's definitely a Flaw as opposed to Supernatural Beauty which is definitely a Virtue.

Body yes. Body&Head no. Not sure if I ever need arcane connections for a villain, but if I do, having them run around with a glass full of shit won't do (not stylish).

Can she still use makeup? Not sure how this works. Does she repel swords, too? Does it mean she won't get dirty when she falls in the mud? Does this effect have any consequences for her?

I've tried to come up with some ideas of my own, only to realise that this is not as easy as it may seem at first. The two you've come up with seem fine enough.

My idea:
Clothes never get dirty. Seems minor beneficial at first, but people will evetnually start to wonder on a rainy/muddy day.

Just body.

She would still get dirty, it's just the splash would start just before she lands. Also, just the feet, nowhere else. The biggest consequences would be that it might get noticed sometimes when she would prefer it not be noticed. For example, she's about to take a step in the lake in front of Mordor but a friend stops her just in time - but the splash happens anyway. Or, for example, a mundane is paying close attention and notices there is something odd going on even if he hasn't been influenced by the Gift yet.

I might go with that, but I think it would be her body as opposed to her clothes. Still, sopping wet clothing and dry hair and hands causes the same thing to be observed.

Set to post-apprenticeship:

Adele was born at Durenmar (Covenant Upbringing) to a maid and a shield grog. It did not take long at all for one of the magi there to take notice. It happened to be Gudrun Tigurina, the lone Verditius magus living at Durenmar. Although surrounded by Bonisagus magi, they did the master and Artificer the courtesy of not taking the apprentice she claimed even though it would be years before the girl was old enough to become an apprentice and even though they could have claimed her at any point thereafter. Most likely they worried non-Bonisagus magi would no longer feel safe living at Durenmar, surrounded as they would be by Bonisagus magi, had they done so. But none of that nor any possible deals that were made was ever explained to Adele. She grew up perhaps more normally than typical for a Gifted child since the magi could explain things to her parents. When she was old enough to start learning she was taught Latin and prepared for apprenticeship.

At the age of twelve Adele began her apprenticeship with Gudrun. While being trained as a Verditius, she was also regularly exposed to the resident Bonisagus magi, and from them she picked up a some good techniques with Magic Theory (Affinity with Magic Theory, Puissant Magic Theory). She also became familiar with the Cult of Mercury, being raised within it by her parens. Noting her particular talents with Rego and jewelry, Gudrun trained her extensively in those areas in hopes of making her an expert of some sort at the end of her apprenticeship. Demonstrating Gudrun's success, Adele crafted a lesser enchanted ring that would cast Wizard's Leap upon it's wearer an unlimited number of times as her apprentice piece.

Being near her parents put Adele in an unusual position for an apprentice. She was also around a number of adolescents and young adults with whom she'd been a child. Being around them helped Adele learn more about herself. The magic in her blood that led to her Casting Sigil of shininess also brought out similar in her. She has glowing skin and shiny eyes of youth and beauty (Unaging, Envied Beauty). This caused quite some difficulty when dealing with her former peers, especially when they were able to catch her in a weakened, drugged state. Her parents tried to help her, but they could not understand what was happening. As much as Adele still loved her parents, in them she saw what she no longer was. Her Gift was her birthright, for which she will be eternally thankful to them. But she knows her future is much greater. Her place is to be one of the greatest in Europe (Ambitious), perhaps one of the greatest magi ever, living a life of luxury and practicing magic.

Unusual for a Verditius, Adele found herself enjoying the act of spell casting quite a bit. Not that she doesn't enjoy making and enchanting jewelry, but casting spells gives her a rush (Magic Addiction). And she is good at it, having some natural talent (Cautious Sorceress, Still Magic) and having picked up some techniques from her Mercurian training (Flawless Magic). While she still needs casting tools, she is different from most Verditius in that she doesn't need to move them about; simply touching them is sufficient for her. However, despite her talents she has become a junkie for magic. This is most obvious when she goes to bed for the night. She has a tendency to cast fatiguing spontaneous spells until she passes out, typically using ReCo or ReMe on herself for extra effect. She also overuses magic in other circumstances, such as always cleaning herself using Rego magic. This is how she has gotten as Warped as she is and how she picked up her Twilight Scars. As results of Twilights from botches while cleaning herself via Rego magic in non-magical auras she no longer has any body hair (her head hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes are still there) and her body doesn't get dirty even if her clothing does, which sometimes looks odd. This also means she cannot wear makeup, making some women all the more jealous because she looks that pretty without it.

Now that she has passed her gauntlet she is looking for her best opportunity to reach her destiny. With her talent at enchanting devices with Rego effects, she hopes to be of good use for Houses Mercere and Tremere, the houses that can most easily pay her well, too. So when the invitation to Triamore arrived she jumped on the opportunity to head to a covenant led by Tremere magi. Additionally, the potential for creating a new tribunal struck her as giving her more opportunity to rise to the top.

Int +3, Per +1, Str -2, Sta 0, Pre +1, Com +1, Dex 0, Qik +1

Affinity with Magic Theory, Affinity with Rego, Cautious Sorceress, Flawless Magic, The Gift, Journeyman, Puissant Craft: Jewelry, Puissant Magic Theory, Still Magic, Unaging, Verditius Magic

Ambitious (major), Covenant Upbringing, Envied Beauty, Magic Addiction, Small Frame

Area Lore: Rhine Tribunal (Durenmar) 1 [5]
Artes Liberales (Ceremonial Casting) 1 [5]
Athletics (Dancing) 1 [5]
Awareness (Alertness) 1 [5]
Bargain (Magic) 1 [5]
Brawl (Daggers) 1 [5]
Charm (First Impressions) 1 [5]
Concentration (Magic Addiction) 1 [5]
Craft: Jewelry (Verditius Magic) 2+2 [15]
Dead Language: Latin (Hermetic) 5 [75]
Etiquette (Hermetic) 1 [5]
Finesse (Speed) 1 [5]
Folk Ken (Women) 1 [5]
Intrigue (Hermetic) 1 [5]
Leadership (Laboratory) 1 [5]
Living Language: High German (Franconian) 5 [75-75=0]
Living Language: Langues d’Oil (Picard) 1 [5]
Magic Theory (Items) 4+2 [50/1.5=33]
Organization Lore: Order of Hermes (Rhine Tribunal) 1 [5]
Parma Magica (Vim) 2 [5, +10 post-apprenticeship -> 15]
Penetration (Certamen) 1 [5]
Philosophiae (Verditius Magic) 1 [5]
Spell Mastery: The Leap of Homecoming 1 [(5-5)/2=0]
Spell Mastery: Seven-League Stride 2 [(5-5)/2=0, +10 post-apprenticeship -> 15]
Spell Mastery: Sustaining the Demanding Spell 1 [(5-5)/2=0]
Spell Mastery: The Touch of Midas 1 [(5-5)/2=0]
Stealth (Indoors) 1 [5]
Swim (Staying Afloat) 1 [5]

Creo 4 [10]
Rego 19 [191/1.5=127, +2 post-apprenticeship -> 193]
Corpus 4 [10]
Terran 4 [10]
Vim 4 [10]

Casting Sigil: Shiny

Seven-League Stride [ReCo30, +25, no lower than +21 with requisites] - Mastery 2: Precise Casting, Stalwart Casting
The Leap of Homecoming [ReCo35, +24, no lower than +20 with requisites] - Mastery 1: Fast Casting
The Touch of Midas [CrTe20, +11] - Mastery 1: Stalwart Casting
Sustaining the Demanding Spell [ReVi35, +24] - Mastery 1: Stalwart Casting

• D: Moon version of Maintaining the Demanding Spell

Seasons: (boring as written, but I'll flesh them out)
1: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Rego +2, Spell Mastery +4
2: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Spell Mastery +6
3: Adventure: Rego +2, Spell Mastery +12
4: Adventure: Rego +2, Spell Mastery +12
5: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Rego +2, Spell Mastery +4
6: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Spell Mastery +6
7: Adventure: Rego +2, Spell Mastery +12
8: Adventure: Rego +2, Spell Mastery +12
9: Adventure: Parma Magica +5, Rego +2, Spell Mastery +4
10: Adventure: Rego +2, Spell Mastery +12

Just rolled 2 invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4702198/
Rolls of 3 and 9 for Vis invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4702243/
Suitable animal for a familiar (probably a dog or cat)???

So, I moved that over to her body not getting dirty. (For clarity, she can get wet, but not dirty.) She puts her hand in mud and it comes out wet but clean. She cannot use makeup as a result. All the more reason to be jealous of her beauty. She'll probably invent some Imaginem makeup because she's a bit vain and all.

(Character sheet in progress.)

[size=150]Journeyman Adele Kaufer Verditii, filia Gudrun Tigurina[/size] at campaign start

Description: Adele is a young, pretty, petite, northern European woman. Standing only 5'1" (155 cm) and weighing 110 lb (50 kg), her figure is far from imposing. ***

History: Adele was born at Durenmar (Covenant Upbringing) to a maid and a shield grog. It did not take long at all for one of the magi there to take notice. It happened to be Gudrun Tigurina, the lone Verditius magus living at Durenmar. Although surrounded by Bonisagus magi, they did the master and Artificer the courtesy of not taking the apprentice she claimed even though it would be years before the girl was old enough to become an apprentice and even though they could have claimed her at any point thereafter. Most likely they worried non-Bonisagus magi would no longer feel safe living at Durenmar, surrounded as they would be by Bonisagus magi, had they done so. But none of that nor any possible deals that were made was ever explained to Adele. She grew up perhaps more normally than typical for a Gifted child since the magi could explain things to her parents. When she was old enough to start learning she was taught Latin and prepared for apprenticeship.

Characteristics: Int +3 (Clever), Per +1 (Insightful), Str -2 (Tiny), Sta 0, Pre +1 (Pretty), Com +1 (Clear), Dex 0, Qui +1 (Reflexive)
Size: -1
Age: 27 (apparent age 20, no-magnitude longevity ritual)
Decrepitude: 0 [0]
Confidence Score: 1 (3)
Virtues: Affinity with Magic Theory, Affinity with Rego, Cautious Sorceress, Flawless Magic, The Gift, Journeyman, Puissant Craft: Jewelry, Puissant Magic Theory, Still Magic, Unaging, Verditius Magic
Flaws: Ambitious (major), Covenant Upbringing, Envied Beauty, Magic Addiction, Small Frame
Personality Traits: Ambitious +5, Hedonistic +3, Organized +2
Reputations: None
Combat:
Dodging: +2
Two Daggers: Init +2, Atk +5, Def +4, Dam +2
Soak: 0 + Form bonuses
[table][tr][th]Fatigue:[/th][td]Fresh[/td][td]x[/td][td][/td][th]Wounds:[/th][td]Light -1 (1-4)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Winded (0)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Medium -3 (5-8)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Weary (-1)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Heavy -5 (9-12)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Tired (-3)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Incapacitated (13-16)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Dazed (-5)[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Dead (17+)[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td]Unconscious[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
Abilities:
[table][tr][th]Ability (Specialty)[/th][th]Scr.[/th][th]Exp.[/th][th]Notes[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Area Lore: Rhine Tribunal (Durenmar)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Artes Liberales (Ceremonial Casting)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Latin[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Athletics (Dancing)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Awareness (Alertness)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Brawl (Daggers)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Charm (First Impressions)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Concentration (Magic Addiction)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Craft: Jewelry (Verditius Magic)[/td][td]2+2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Dead Language: Latin (Hermetic)[/td][td]5[/td][td]75[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Etiquette (Hermetic)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Finesse (Speed)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Folk Ken (Women)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intrigue (Hermetic)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Leadership (Laboratory)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language: High German (Franconian)[/td][td]5[/td][td]75[/td][td]Native Language[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Living Language: Langues d'Oil (Picard)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Magic Theory (Items)[/td][td]4+2[/td][td]50[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Organization Lore: Order of Hermes (Rhine Tribunal)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Parma Magica (Vim)[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Penetration (Certamen)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Philosophiae (Verditius Magic)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: The Leap of Homecoming[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Fast Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: Seven-League Stride[/td][td]2[/td][td]15[/td][td]Precise Casting, Stalwart Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: Sustaining the Demanding Spell[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Stalwart Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Spell Mastery: Touch of Midas[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Stalwart Casting[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Stealth (Indoors)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Swim (Staying Afloat)[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][/table]
Arts:
[table][tr][th]Technique[/th][th]Scr.[/th][th]Exp.[/th][th]Form[/th][th]Scr.[/th][th]Exp.[/th][/tr]
[tr][td]Creo[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][td]Animal[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Intellego[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Aquam[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Muto[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Auram[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Perdo[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]Corpus[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Rego[/td][td]19[/td][td]193[/td][td]Herbam[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Ignem[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Imaginem[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Mentem[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Terram[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]Vim[/td][td]4[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][/table]
Casting Sigil: Shiny: Objects created or affected appear shinier in some way than they would otherwise be.
Certamen School: Velitus
Twilight Scars:* She no longer has any body hair (her head hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes are still there).

• Her body doesn't get dirty even if her clothing does, which sometimes looks odd. This also means she cannot wear makeup.

Spells:
Seven-League Stride [ReCo30, +25 or +21 with all requisites]
[tab][/tab]Mastery 2: Precise Casting, Stalwart Casting
The Leap of Homecoming [ReCo35, +24 or +20 with all requisites, +14 or +10 with all requisites when fast cast]
[tab][/tab]Mastery 1: Fast Casting
Touch of Midas
[tab][/tab]R: Touch, D: Momentary, T: Individual
[tab][/tab]See ArM5 p.153.
[tab][/tab]Casting Sigil: The gold is shinier than typical gold.
Sustaining the Demanding Spell [ReVi35, +24]
[tab][/tab]R: Touch, D: Moon, T: Individual
[tab][/tab]A version of Maintaining the Demanding Spell (see ArM5 p.162), set to D: Moon. Works on spells of level 25 and lower.
[tab][/tab]Casting Sigil: The shininess of the sigil of the sustained spell is increased.

Vis: 4 Terram
Items:
?

Talisman:
None