Character Creation for Imreai

You're right, my mistake! I made some errors when putting things into my spreadsheet.

Ok - revised skills taking into account what you said

Area Lore: Norfolk 2 (legends), Area Lore: Champaign 2 (legends), Area Lore: Flanders 2 (legends), Awareness 2 (keeping watch), Bargain 2 (In Taverns), Brawl 2 (Fist), Carouse 2 (drinking songs), Charm 3 (Patrons), English 5 (storytelling), Folk Ken 3 (Patrons), French 4 (storytelling), German 2 (storytelling), Guile 2 (fast talk), Leadership 2 (inspiration), Music 4+2 (sing), Single Weapon 4 (Shield, Round), Stealth 2 (natural areas), Teaching 1 (Music)

Not sure if the specialty for Bargain is OK - otherwise do these look ok?

Yes, thanks for the additional background. Definitely makes sense.

Looks good to me, even the Bargain specialty. I assume "Champaign" is actually Champagne? If you want to pick a location that may be more useful for the saga, I would suggest Lorraine -- it is still a French-speaking area but it's also part of the Holy Roman Empire and the Rhine Tribunal.

Note that German should be Low German, as per GotF p.138.

Sounds good, I will change area lore to Lorraine - Ill also note low German for the German.

You can put Brynn's final stats on the Grogs and Covenfolk topic.

Do you have any preference on the nature of the introductory story for Iris? I like to run a story for each magus character before they arrive at the covenant/chapter house. That way, both I and the player gets more familiar with the character's capabilities and personality.

Do you have any preference on the nature of the introductory story for Iris? I like to run a story for each magus character before they arrive at the covenant/chapter house. That way, both I and the player gets more familiar with the character's capabilities and personality.

As a note regarding Iris' listed personal possessions, she needs a seperate casting tool for each of her spells. It would probably be better to note the tool after each spell, rather than using the section on personal possessions.

EDIT: All of her casting tools could be bracelets, of course, but if she learns too many spells she may not be able to wear all of them at the same time.

I wasn't seeing her casting tools as individual bracelets, but individual charms on a charm bracelet.

As for adventures I'm not really sure, I prefer to stay away from combat in general and enjoy either more political stories or more mystery stories - an idea may be playing with how others in the order see Iris though the reputation and how that is affecting her life as a magus?

Is she carrying all the charms on a single bracelet? I short description of each charm might be interesting, though not critical. :slight_smile:

(nods) I'll try to figure something out along those lines. :slight_smile:

Not sure I'll be able to start the story today, but I will try to get this out as soon as possible.