Character Creation for Pralix (OOC)

I do not believe so, but I think some characters had story background justifications for getting one, ditto with a familiar.

I think it might be buried somewhere in the character creation thread, but we earlier decided to use a semi-narrative approach post-gauntlet advancement. I'll go dig through the thread in second, but I know we had guidelines for amounts of xp, vis and warping points you get for every year of post-gauntlet advancement. Here's the relevant post

We went with just assuming you have access to a level 3 magic aura and a standard lab (or at least that's what I did).

I believe you will join the covenant at the end of your post-gauntlet advancement/1204.

I would guess that you would have to write up your character getting the three different marks of approval in order to be a master, although that's only for magi in the Rhine tribunal.