character design and development

I've added the resonant materials to the library, and vis to Anna. I've also added the vis salary of 1 Creo, 1 Rego, 1 Corpus, 2 Perdo, 2 Muto, 2 Aq, but didn't deduct it from the main stores. So should I deduct that or has someone else handled it?

Finally, I have added the confidence from the adventures. Also if I understand Variable Power right Blossom can practice some ability that improves the power. And it would be unique? Let's call it "enhancement". So then Anna would be able to spend a couple seasons practicing, get "Enhancement 1" and get another Ritual Power similar to her existing one?

Also Leaf has a Presence Power, so I assume he's allowed to consume the vis that generates?

If Lady A got at least 3 warping points from the stamina ritual then yes, Monsterous blood. If she did not get that much then I leave it to your discretion what minor supernatural flaw she takes.

changes to the main stores should be handled by Lucio (myself) since they are a reflection of my spreadsheet.

Yep, all her warping comes from those rituals + 1 from the LR.

as a note- both Marcus and Mentor now have a SQ of 20 for their classes...

For 1119:

Danae has no adventures, will advance

Sybilla has no adventures, will advance.

Lady A and Sandor have adventures. Spring/ Summer advancement for Lady A, through Fall for Sandor. Lady A advanced for Fall. And Winter, Aging roll _: 1D10 = [6] = 6 + 4 Age - 2 Wealthy- 2 healthy locale - 1 good food -1 good wine - 14 LR = -10, no apparent aging.
Her husband's aging roll at 53: _: 1D10 = [10] = 10 + Age 6 -2 Wealthy - 2 Healthy location - 1 Food - Wine = 0 no apparent aging

Andros/Simian Rex has too many adventures! No Terram tractatus this Winter, sad. Spring advancement. Spring spells from library: Posing the Silent Question (InMe 20) Frosty Breath of the Spoken Lie (InMe 20) TeFo: InMe 18 + 1 int + 7 MT + 10 Lab + 8 Simian Rex + 5 Aura - 6 (3 days over 10) 43, Faerie ingredients shenanigans: _: 1D10 = [1] = 1 Again!! _: 1D10 = [2] = 2 Effect has a minor flaw, ahh! Will think on this and suggest flaws.
Andros/Simian Rex advanced for Fall,
For Winter both went in a boatload of adventures, will advance, Andros'a aging roll:
_: 1D10 = [3] = 3 + 6 Age - 2 magi Standards- 2 healthy locale - 1 good food -1 good wine-3 familiar bond- 6 LR = - 6 nothing happens

Gloriana has 3 adventures. Spring advancement. Summer advancement: Fertility Insight roll: _: 1D10 = [4] = 4 + 13 MT + 3 Int, that's an insight, silveroak. What is the thing she can invent? Ok, "Promenade of Caesar" ReCo 15, Her Lab Total is ReCo 35 + 3 Int + 13 MT + 5 Aura + 1 Lab - 4 time lost = 53, she will also invent Curse of the Unruly Tongue (ReCo 5) and Spasms of the Uncontrolled Hand (ReCo 5). Experimentation result: simple die: _: 1D10 = [1] = 1 , Lab Total = 54, needed for 1 season 50, Done., stress die on Experimentation table, _: 1D10 = [2] = 2, huh, perfect spells, no strange modifications, +3 Insight points to Fertility Research.
For her Winter item, she spends 4 Co vis of her small stash, and voila, she has her Bed of the Eternal Sleeper
Gloriana advanced through Fall and Winter, [strike]pending her Insight, whatever she can create in Fall, and the proposed item created in winter.[/strike]

*edited multiple times

Blossom has had her adventures resolved and been advanced!

Also Evandrus's roll for insight. MT(14)+Int(3)+Stress(6)=23=Success?

Evandrus is inspired to create an item which gives +6 to rolls for childbirth (base effect 5) with a duration of moon, touch range and unlimited uses per day.

Updated Leaf and Evandrus! Evandrus is never going to be a renowned healer at this rate.

What will Giovani's heart beast be? Taurus will provide instruction sympathetic to his newly discovered nature...

So, vis salary? Its an odd year, and both Anna and Evandrus will take Intellego, Muto and Terram.

Anna's updated, except the vis salary, so is Evandrus.

Looks like on odd years it's 1 Intellego/1 Muto/1 Terram/1 Herbam or 1 Aquam for the elder magi.
Junior ones get on odd years 1 Perdo/1 Muto/1 Terram or 1 Herbam or 1 Aquam

Andros will take 1 Intellego/1 Muto/1 Terram/1 Herbam

Danaë will take 1 Intellego/1 Muto/1 Terram/1 Aquam

Gloriana is content with 1 Perdo/1 Muto/1 Terram

silveroak, did you determine the Fertility Insight obtained by Gloriana in summer? All the other characters are updated to 1119.

Gloriana will be able to invent the spell "promenade of ceaser" (ReCO:15) which instant transports a fetus from the womb up to 5 paces. (ancient magic p. 56

We have another issues here- Mercurio has done no work at all during the past few years- yet there has been no discussion of supporting him as a dependant for a future purpose as there was with Lucio. Anyone who is not a magus or an apprentice needs to work- 2 seasons a year is standard, one if wealth and 3 if poor. Even children work in medieval Europe, there chores are simply of a lesser nature, as are the chores to help out around the house for modern children. This has already been discussed and should have been resolved previously.

It looks like this is going to be my problem now. I'm hoping to integrate myself to the covenant over the course of this week. It sounded like Mercurio was getting handed off to the scribes for chores, based on what I read darkwing was doing with him earlier. The listed messages imply that he was taught all sorts of things the first year, should I take a bit of that out to add his 'work' seasons? I'm going to assume he's working helping out the scribes between his repeated training sessions, and running off on his own. Would it make sense for him to take 1 season of exposure per year for helping the scribes after being trained, then 1 season of exposure in Area lore from him goofing off and shirking his work occaisionally? If so, I'll update his advancement when I get a chance.

Re: above. Training with the scribes (profession Scribe 6) gets him 9 xp right?

there would be 2 seasons of exposure at 2 xp per season. He can also train with them in another season for 12 xp per season (scribe:9 +3), but that would need to be a season they are working.

On Eumelia of Thessaloniki ex Jerbiton I am seeing 6 points in flaws but 10 points in virtues... presumedly social contacts is the free virtue bring that to 9 points in virtues, but that discrepancy still need to be taken care of...

I have added +3 or +1 on the virtues and flaws to make it easier to calculate the balance.

Puissant Music is the free House virtue. Then there are 9 points value for the remaining virtues.
There are two major flaws Necessary Condition and Envied Beauty (from HoH:Soceitas, Jerbiton chapter). Then the rest are minor, which should sum up to 9.

I am... currently pondering an apprentice to be picked up by whoever wants it (except Aurthor, that guy has no style). You can tell me how ridiculous or manageable this history is:

Imagine a Tytalus magi who has a bad habit of getting in over his head. I know, its a stretch... Shortly after completing his longevity ritual, he makes a bargain with a creepy Greek faerie merchant, taking a steady vis source in return for his next child. It's free money, so he thinks... And then twenty years later, he finds a gifted boy, teaches him the basics of a hermetic education, and then just before the boys' Arts are opened, the faerie shows up, steals the boy away, and goes to sell him to a different magus.

Raccoon: Interesting and fun story. So you mean your apprentice is the boy that get stolen and re-sold by the faerie merchant?

I have introduced Callisthenes as my 5-year old apprentice on the wiki. He hasn't really started his apprenticeship yet as he and Eumelia arrive at Praesidium Orae in late 1119 so 1120 will be his first year as apprentice.

I don't think I got an answer regarding Taurus. His advancement list on the wiki ends at 1116 so does that mean he has three years of activities to get updated?