Character development

Ok with that lab, but as you said you spend the spring season to find your way around.

I think that we all can live with the fact that the labs are a bit different.

IS there any ground floor space left in either tower for a lab?

Okeanos will want one that he can add a substantial pool/pond to later

Roberto has claims floor level in the grey tower but there is a basement. The white tower is of limits. Perhaps a good start is subterranean and damp as virtues and/or flaws.

Havlard is in a "basement" lab but I'm sure there are room for more. If you do not mind Havlard being up most of the night.

Kang, I have an idea for you. The sunken ship would make an interesting and unique lab. Take the Exposed flaw and some others. You would have to build it from scratch though, and I think the aura by the shore is much much weaker, and you would be outside the aegis. But it could be the start of your undersea empire!

see would be great but aura ..and no aegis? the aura isn't so much a problem but definitely need an aegis.

and yes he would DEFINITELY mind having to share ( maybe not so much with a fellow merinita with differing goals but anyone else would definitely be unwelcome). and he does plan to eventual flood it as well as soon as he makes some devices... i don't think anyone else wants their lab under water.

Having finally found time to check the rules myself!
An affinity does not remove the age caps it just increases the maximum skill level by 2 which would make the max for Kilica 7
I think it went from 7 to 8 because the maths was so Much easier that way!
93 xp for level 7 , 120 xp for level 8

So when I drop the skill back fown to 7 I get 27 spare xp , which does not convert to an even number of years annoyingly.

So the skill of 8 is a mistake and I'll edit

Well, just stash the exceedent on a skill you want to improve later.
Say, latin with 17 XPs instead of 15, for exemple.

I don't think we want the tower flooded! A pool yes, but flooded? Hydrostatic pressure will wreck the foundation over time. Maybe we could broaded the Aegis, say take a trip on a boat as we trace out the boundary.

Max, is their a Lab on the 1st floor or will I have to build from scratch?

I will write up some stuff for Okeanos tonight. Ulrich has to deal with a confrontation. So once Kang catches up I can get everything rolling towards the end of my thread. I figure the season is almost over too.

actually that is all i need. aegis protection. now as to this hydrostatic pressure of which you speak.. bah thats what aquam wards are for and lab saftey rolls and all that...of course in experiments, anything can happen.

There is lab space for everyone in the tower. Outside of it you have to do your own construction.

Does anyone mind if I change Iolar's secretive flaw to something else she does not seem to be terribly secretive after playing her for a while except about things covered by Dark Secret flaws.
Not sure which personality flaw I will change to but I'll try to pick something which fits as she is being played

I have no opinion one way or the other

Do change if you wish. (No need for red hammer action :slight_smile: )

No prblem

loooooooooooooooooooool :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thank you for this comment :smiley:

I could have written a long paragraph about him reading and then noticing the disturbance but that just about sums up his thoughts and actions on this matter.

You should see how many magi it takes to change a lightbulb

Tell us?

And how many Knights of the Zodiac?

From an actual game.
5 Magi , 24 grogs, 7 fatalities, about 40 pawns of vis and a large amount of collateral damage. and a Quasatorial investigation.

I'm curious.

And my answer is simple. Only one, but it takes him at least 2 episodes and one set of stairs :laughing: