Character Name Generator

This freeware program might be handy in making FS NPCs and PCs and some other fun uses.

nbos.com/products/ipad/ipad.htm a

You can download Chinese, Japenese, and some other names, etc for it at.

rpginspiration.com/

Other generators for it can be gotten at:

nbos.com/nox/index.php?pcatid=48

I started to work on a quick and dirty FS NPC Generator. My rough version is using the list from an old online FS name generator as the basis for the names. I've expanded the lists, fixed some errors when I saw them, and have a faction generator added in so you get resaults like the ones bellow.
Name meaning are indicated in () next to the name.

Strong Betty Tam (Female) Eaters of the Lotus
Strong Karen Gao (Female) Architects of the Flesh
Heartless Huang (Female) Ascended
Mad Karen Leung (Female) Dragons
Velvet Law (Female) Dragons
Annie Zhang (Female) Ascended
Lucky Delia Liang (Female) Ascended
DeeDee "Black" Liang (Female) Ascended
Rum Punch Chin (Male) Architects of the Flesh
Bloody Lee (Male) Four Monarchs
Heartless Tao (peach) Mo (Female) Eaters of the Lotus
Gangster Charlie Chang (Male) Dragons
Red Wong (Male) Architects of the Flesh
Thick Kok (Male) Guiding Hand
Cruel Candy Tong (Female) Neutral
Tong-ngo (Eastern Hill (good Feng Shui)) Wei (Male) Guiding Hand
General Law (Female) Eaters of the Lotus
Tiny Barbie Fong (Female) Ascended
Cassandra Tsui (Female) Jammers
Sad Kenny Sun (Male) Four Monarchs

The generator can give some interesting names. I got on some test run Jet Pak, Fat Ho, and several others like those. :slight_smile:

If any one want my rough ipt FS name file just let me know. I'm going to try and do some updating on it this weekend.

I'm trying to do some FS stuff with some other NOBS software and with my ProFantasy Software when I get chance.

One idea for CC3, a ProFantasy software item, that I'm thinking of is making a consolidated Fu Path Flow Chart, similar to the 2 page one in the Daedalus version of the rules, but in this one include all the official paths from expansions in it.

Jet Pak and Fat Ho, those are priceless!

I'm a big fan of Inspiration Pad. In fact, I was just talking to some people on another forum last night about this sort of thing. I'm working on a site to allow gamers to share homebrew files and text creations with each other, upload and download, submit and read, for free, and was saying IP files would be a great inclusion. I myself came up with a (not FS specific) plant generator that gives you:

Stonewood is a/n Average availability, blue, salty-tasting cactus, found in Arctic , Forest areas. Its overall resilience is Good (3) and it blooms or otherwise again becomes active 6 times every 8 years . Its main use or function is as repellent , made from the resin, and its potency, strength or quality is generally Best (5) , placing this at a level of Low (2) - 7 cp demand. At full maturity, this cactus can reach a thickness of 30 mm , with a total spread of up to 81 mm and a height of 57 mm.

Saltfoot is a/n Abundant availability, bright purple, fruity -tasting shrub, found in Arctic , Taiga areas. Its overall resilience is Poor (1) and it blooms or otherwise again becomes active 3 times every 4 years . Its main use or function is as curative, topical, made from the leaf, and its potency, strength or quality is generally Best (5) , placing this at a level of Low (2) - 7 cp demand. At full maturity, this shrub can reach a thickness of 6 mm , with a total spread of up to 13 mm and a height of 29 mm.

If anyone is interested in signing up and submitting a Resource (I'm still working on the site so it's not pretty, and you have to get 10 "XP" to be a Contributor to submit Resources), here is the link: zanysite.com/rpgfansource1

Having problems - Drupal is so big I'm commonly hitting memory errors so bad they crash the site; I also have a Joomla install here: zanysite.com/rpgfansource/