Chthonic magic

So I will assume your mage is not out to make friends and influence people. :slight_smile:
Mine also has blatant gift (but not disfigurement). I haven't thought about how those things work with or against each other. :open_mouth: I'm sure my SG will think about it.

And while you're at it, you can also tack on things like Repellent, Hunchback, Social Handicap, -5 Pre, Com and Tragic Pre, Com ... there comes a point where the SG has to say "stop". :unamused:

Basically he looks scarry from a distance and then when he get close enough for the gift to be felt he's even worse

And while you're at it, you can also tack on things like Repellent, Hunchback, Social Handicap, -5 Pre, Com and Tragic Pre, Com ... there comes a point where the SG has to say "stop". :unamused:
[/quote]

:laughing:
SG: "And what is Belladonna doing?"
ME: "She is hiding in a hole in the ground to get away from the angry mob."

Yep, there reaches a point where a penalty to something a character clearly never, ever intends to do (like "interact socially", ahem), is no longer worth anything.

My preciousss. :wink:

One glittering yellow eye and one milky blind eye. That, on a raven?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yeeeeff. Well, CH has a point.

BTW, how does your SG play Gift effects? In my offline saga, the SG makes it tough for even normally gifted to establish relationships with grogs. Inspiring loyalty in yours after this would be pretty tough, I imagine.

Grogs cower and shake in her presence. They do whatever they were sent to do and then they skulk away. I was concerned about the effect Fruny was describing. Interacting with other characters is hard enough already and I don't want to grow fangs and scales and start smelling of sulfur. This will be up to my SG.
Your call, firth. :wink:

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

You know... You could always just try it out and see what happens. You can always go back, right?

<<And the music gets slightly more foreboding as she turns the page. Slowly pan from Belladonna at her book to an engaged column slightly to stage left at the back of her lab, zooming in to the captial at the top of the column. As the camera zooms in, the predatory purring grows a little louder and, never noticed before, there is the face of a gargoyle in and amongst the decorations that is grinning a particularly self-satified grin...>>