Creating a Retro Game for My Website - Copyright Concerns?

Hey fellow game enthusiasts,

I've got an exciting project in the works! I'm currently developing a retro-style game called "Astro Luna" that I plan to feature on my website. The concept is inspired by classic arcade games with a modern twist, and I can't wait to share it with the world.

However, I've been grappling with a nagging concern: the potential copyright issues that might arise from using the name "Astro Luna" for my game. While I've put in a lot of effort to design the game mechanics, characters, and storyline from scratch, I'm worried that the name could be too similar to existing copyrighted content.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and experiences regarding copyright concerns when creating retro-style games. Have any of you encountered similar situations? How did you ensure your game's name and content were entirely original and not infringing on any copyrights?

Furthermore, any tips or advice on navigating copyright issues for indie game developers would be immensely helpful. I want to be respectful of intellectual property rights while bringing my passion project, Astro Luna to life.