Creation of magical spirits

I might have missed this in my reading, but I'm wondering if there would be a way to create magical spirits using Creo Vim. I would think that this would be analogous to creating an animal (or tree, or rock) but starting with the spirit.

I don't have my books in front of my, but I'm thinking that a base guideline of 15 for Might 0 with each TWO maginitudes increasing Might by 5.

Thoughts?

First, i'ld say that the Base should be some or General Guideline (half of the spell level +1 magnitud) Ritual, but the Vim would be a requisite. I would chose a relation between the CrMe base to create emotions and the Animal baseline to create magical beasts.

And maybe this is a great Investigation project, a great Breakthrough, maybe related to Soul limit...

Mystery Cult or ancient magic? I could certainly see this being used to create "thought forms", astral bodies, or other similar effects....

Magical Spirits and Magical creatures in general don't have souls. (Except for those cats with True Faith maybe?) So that shouldn't be any issue with the limits.

For that i said "Maybe", RoP:M is the first pillar paired with TMRe too.
I almost forget this baseline:

This is another way to creat spirits, but coming back to my first idea...
If create a animal body is 10, create a magical beast is 50; and create a human body is a 5 level, create a magical human body is a level 45 base guideline.
So if...

So create a Spirit should be level 40, ritual and with a Vim requisite.

I'm thinking of the better parallel being in Merinita, under the mystery virtue Animae magic, which allows the magus to create faeries...

Maybe, but i think that since that guidelines must include Duration, it's better see another examples.

I don't think so. Presumably they don't drop vis and will eventually be destroyed due to that, but I see no reason why they can't be made with a ritual.

Why? You add the duration modifier and you have guidelines. On the other hand, these all require a major virtue to use...

All good input.

I had completely forgotten about creating fae and elemental forms (shows home much I don't remember when I am away from my books).

SInce I am looking to create magical spirits of the air (but not elementals) I think we'll go with CrVi(Au) but using the elemental forms guideline as the governing guideline. Now, to add Virtues or qualities...

One key difference- elementals have animal intellect, faeries are more human in their capacity. This may be why the virtue is required.