Customer Service - Misprinted Gloom Unhappy Homes Deck

I recently purchased a deck of "Gloom: Unhappy Homes" expansion cards on vacation to Sydney, Australia. Unfortunately upon arriving home (I live with my wife here in Beijing), I found the deck to be seriously misprinted - quite a large number of cards have smudgy printing residue all over them.
As a result of my geographical location, I can't return them to the place of purchase - I tried emailing the store in question(Games Paradise, Pitt St Sydney) and got the usual response of "contact the manufacturer - we can't help you."
I took some clear photos of some of the offending cards and sent 3 seperate emails to your "info@atlas-games.com" address. None of these emails have been answered.
I've also tried calling the customer service hotline (the eight hour time delay between China and the US meant I had to call after midnight here), but recieved little more than a recorded message (which I suspect cut me off after a few words).
I simply want an exchange for my misprinted deck - could you please put me through to someone who can help me with this?

Regards,

CJ Winter

I've emailed CJ directly.

-Michelle Nephew