David, Follower of Bonisagus (Player Adauli)

This all is just about the time I spend to learn Latin in the 4 years after early childhood?
So your ask me now to redo my char, and write a new story?
As switching around to when what is learned on my text file is quite problematic as it messes up the calculations.
Today I spend over 1 hour just fixing mistakes from some similiar size switching I did yesterday.
In my personal opinion its covered with the rules as Latin is given as example what parens try to arange to be done bevore they declear someone theyr apprentice.
If needed I change my story a bit that he took away to a secret place where he is educated in Latin bevore become apprentice.

I'm not asking you to redo your character and story. I am calling your story into question. The son of a Jewish doctor is much more likely to learn Hebrew than Latin. The explanation doesn't make sense and appears to be an end-run around the restriction of learning Latin.
Certainly, I'm sure all of us would like the same opportunity to have learned Latin for "free." I'd like Ophelia to have grown up in a covenant, but not have to take Covenant Upbringing as a Personality flaw. So, it's alright for her to learn Latin? Or it gets replaced by something else. We get 1200 xp, in addition to the 240 Apprentice XP, not sure why it's hard to take 50-75 xp from that to get to Latin 4 or 5.

In fact, wouldn't Hebrew be a potential native Language for him? No idea on how close the Hebrew communities were at the time, but maybe it can be that.

Yeah, seriously if he is the son of a Jewish Doctor Hebrew should be his native language.

Probably not, German is probably the best choice for a native language, because Jewish people did interact with the greater community.
Again, my primary issue was with Latin, because I had to do significant work on my character to get it to through the later life. Taking Latin at that time would have been extremely advantageous.

European Jews in the Middle Ages did not speak Hebrew as a native language. They spoke the language of the country they were in, or a related dialect (Yiddish for German). Hebrew was learned by rabbis and other educated men, possibly a doctor. And a Jewish Doctor might well learn Latin if he was prominent enough, and in regular contact with educated travelers.

As for Latin as a living language, by the thirteenth century it's long gone, or rather it has long since morphed into the Romance family of languages. Already by the fourth century there was a sharp distinction between Classical Latin and Vulgar Latin (the Latin that people actually spoke). Even Covenant Upbringing does not make Latin your Native Language, it just allows you to pick it up as during childhood. Of course Troupes are free to take liberties with regular history, hence in my opinion the mention of Latin as a potential living language in the rules.

Which is usually done by picking Privileged Upbringing or Educated as a Virtue, to show the apprentice was taught above and beyond what would normally be expected. As you recall, I mentioned my own misgivings with your choice of learning Latin very early in your character process, but you assured me it was all covered by the rules in Apprentices, and of course I don't have the book...

And while Apprentices does allow for this...

Keep in mind that I think it's intended (based on the subject of the book) that this is for characters who begin play as children, and not intended for characters who are adults.

I'm going to agree with JL on this. Latin is not considered a living language in the game. There are certain virtues that allow you access to learn it before you become a apprentice.