Development (Summoning and Spirits)

I think Fixer's instincts are right on this one, but i still need to look it up. Hey Vortigern, mind if I flesh out a spirit or two?

Generally speaking, I agree... save I do think any creature/thing with any source of magic resistance is generally capable of 'accepting' a friendly affect if it desires to unless the MR source is flawed to prevent this. Is consensus that all MR is inherently 'stockade' as it were?

Go for it! I'm eager to see what you come up with. :smiley:

Can Kartesh ( messenger/assistant Djinn ) carry a message to/from the Magic ( or other realms for that matter? ) Realm?

I am saying probably not, but I intend to have Ludo ask him to try, experimentally, and I'd like a consensus opinion before I assume failure.

I suppose that depends on his powers of travel. However, whatever spell/effect you employ to control him becomes disrupted once he crosses anywhere. Within a Boundary everything functions normal. But to send him to another location in the Realm or to the Terrestrial sphere ends your conrol spell.

That's my take on it anyway.

I'm not sure how I overlooked that. I will blame it on fatigue for now. :confused: