Diantha, a magical grog

I know we said that magical grogs would be rare, but what seems fair to me is that we all get to make one up. So here's mine.

[size=150]Diantha, the Dryad[/size]
Magic Might: 5
Characteristics: Int 0, Per +1, Pre +3, Com +1, Str -1, Sta +1, Dex +1, Qik +1
Size: -1
Virtues and Flaws: Arcane Abilities, Improved Characteristics, Magic Human, Venus' Blessing, Anchored to her Tree, Carefree, Small Frame
Magic Qualities and Inferiorities: Improved Powers (1), Improved Recovery (1), Lesser Powers (2), Personal Powers (2), Lesser Malediction: will die if her tree dies
Lesser Powers: Nurture the Injured Tree (25), Trap of the Entwining Vines (25)
Personal Powers: Aura of Beguiling Appearance (10), Merge With Tree (40)
Personality Traits: Protective of Tree +5, Carefree +2, Friendly +1
Soak: +1
Fatigue Levels: OK, 0, -1, -3, -5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: -1 (1-4), -3(5-8), -5(9-12), Incapacitated (13-16), Dead (17+)
Abilities: Athletics (climbing) 3, Awareness (alertness) 3, Bargain (for the safety of her tree) 1, Brawl (dodge) 2, Carouse (drawing others into the fun) 2, Charm (looking innocent and helpless) 3, Dominion Lore (interaction of Dominion with magic) 1, Etiquette (covenfolk) 2, Faerie Lore (faerie plants) 2, Guile (lying to protect her tree) 1, Classical Greek (plants) 5, Magic Lore (magical plants) 3, Music (singing) 3, Profession: Gardener (flowers) 5, Stealth (sneaking) 3, Survival (woodlands) 2, Swim (small bodies of water) 2

When magi found the regio, Diantha was there with her oak tree. She maintained an impeccable garden around the tree with a small copse of smaller trees and a pond nearby. It seemed the ideal place for a laboratory and sanctum, so one of the magi negotiated with Diantha for permission to build a structure near the tree and garden in exchange for agreeing to help protect the tree if it was ever in danger. It was this structure that Zacharias took over when he joined the covenant.

Diantha is a beautiful and carefree creature with skin the color of light bark and hair the color of leaves, who lives for her tree and her garden. She will occasionally wander around the regio when she knows her tree is safe, but rarely goes far. She has gone into the city of Thessaloniki once to see what it was like and did not like the experience. For one thing, she was too far from her tree; for another, it was too crowded and busy for her. She also didn't like having to cover up to hide her magical nature.

Diantha is content to stay with her tree and tend the garden outside Zacharias' lab, occasionally climbing her tree or swimming in the pond. The only time she ever appears angry or agitated is when her tree is threatened.

I'm assuming that her oak tree is awakened, since Stir the Slumbering Tree on p. 137 of the ArM core rules states that most trees in magical area are awake, and this one is in a magical Aura 6.

POWERS

Aura of Beguiling Appearance
Personal Power: 10 points
Init 0, Might Cost 0, Imaginem
MuIm 5
R: Per, D: Sun, T: Ind
This ability causes Diantha to appear more friendly, conciliatory, and credible. She gets a +3 on rolls to win trust and make friends.
(Base 3, +2M Sun, -1 Might Cost)

Merge With Tree
Personal Power: 40 points
Init -3, Might Cost 1, Corpus
MuCo(He) 40
R: Per, D: Moon, T: Ind
Diantha can merge with her tree. While merged she can sense only what an awakened tree could. She can resume human form at
will, but doing so ends the enchantment.
(Base 25, +3 Moon, -3 Might Cost from Improved Powers)

Nurture the Injured Tree
Lesser Power: 25 points
Init -7, Might Cost 1, Imaginem
CrHe 20
R: Touch, D: Moon, T: Ind
The target plant gains a +9 bonus to Recovery rolls to recover from injuries or diseases, as long as it has been under the influence of this spell for the whole of the recovery interval. The recovery interval is counted from the time that the spell is cast; any previous time is ignored.
(Base 4, +1 Touch, +3 Moon, 1 1 Might Cost, -2 Might Cost from Improved Powers)

Trap of the Entwining Vines
Lesser Power: 25 points
Init -5, Might Cost 1, Herbam
CrHe 15
R: Voice, D: Sun, T: Group
Causes strong, woody vines to grow rapidly from fertile earth. The vines cover a circle 2 paces across and reach 6 feet high. Anything caught within them is immobilized. To avoid the vines, the target must make a Quickness – Encumbrance stress roll of 9+. To break out requires a Strength stress roll of 12+ (allowed once a round). Someone not trapped can cut a trapped person free in two rounds, assuming proper tools. The vines weaken and wither to dust at sunrise or sunset.
(Base 1, +2 Voice, +2 Sun, +2 Group, -2 Might Cost)

I made Nurture the Injured Tree similar to spells for healing humans or animals. I don't expect it ever to come up, but it seemed like the kind of power a dryad might have. I based Merge with Tree on Stance of the Patient Tree, figuring that merging with a tree was similar to turning into a tree. That's another flavor ability.

I made her "she dies if the tree dies" a Lesser Malediction rather than the Greater Malediction it ought to be since I wasn't sure if magical grogs could take greater qualities and inferiorities. If they can, I'll rejigger the points to get two more qualities.