+1 DEX +1
-- QIK +0
-- SIZE +0

Reputation 3 Hedge Mage
Confidence 1 (3)
Age 22

Personality:
Calm 2 Wise 2 Pious 3

3 Major Supernatural Holy Magic (RoP:D 66)
1 Minor Hermetic Quiet Magic (ArM 48) no Voice -5, soft voice no penalty
-3 Major Hermetic Necessary Condition speak a short prayer (ArM 56)

1 Minor Hermetic Affinity with Creo (ArM 40)
*1 Minor General Gorgiastic -> Minor Hermetic The Enigma (ArM)
1 Minor General Affinity with Holy Magic (ArM 40)
*1 Minor General Guest of the House (HoH:MC 73)
3 Major Hermetic Flexible Formulaic Magic (ArM 42)
1 Minor Hermetic Cautious Sorcerer (ArM 42)
1 Minor Hermetic Planetary Magic (TMRE 30)
1 Minor Mystery Hermetic Numerology (TMRE 91)

-1 Minor Story Cabal Legacy (TMRE 20) Holy Mathematicus
-1 Minor Hermetic Difficult Spontaneous Magic (ArM 53) cannot cast spontaneous spells without exerting yourself
-3 Major Hermetic Twilight Prone (ArM 60) must roll to resist Twilight on a single magical botch
-3 Major Hermetic Chaotic Magic (ArM 52) need to set desired level for Spontaneous magic incl. penetration, spell work but go out of control if the desired level is missed by more then 1 level
-1 Minor General Ability Block Martial Abilities (ArM 51)
-1 Minor General Castratus (TSE 38) Social rolls involving characters from Latin culture suffer a –3 penalty. Can not marry

*Guest of the House will gained once he join house Criamon while Gorgiastic will replaced with The Enigma (actual its only The Enigma I paid for and Gorgiastic is only there for background without be used) all are paid with the default 10 virtues

50 Artes Librares (Arithmetic) 4
15 Charm 2
50 Classical Greek (Hermetic Usage) 4
05 Code of Hermes (Tebes) 1
05 Concentration () 1
15 Etiquette (The Church) 2
30 Folk Ken 3
15 Guile 2
50+25 Holy Magic (Creo) 5
05 Parma Magica (Perdo) 1
05 Theology (Old Testament) 1
00 Romanic Greek 5

30+15 Creo 9
10 Intellego 4
10 Muto 4
00 Perdo 0
10 Rego 4

01 Animal 1
01 Aquam 1
01 Auram 1
01 Corpus 1
01 Herbam 1
01 Ignem 1
01 Imaginem 1
01 Mentem 1
01 Terram 1
01 Vim 1

Spells 120 lvl
Cr Co 20 The Chirurgeon's Healing (ArM 129) Touch Mom. Ritual
Cr Co 20 Gentle Touch of the Purified Body (ArM 129) Touch Mom. Ritual

Rotes:
Cr Au 5 Chamber of Spring Breezes (ArM 125) Touch Sun Ind.
Cr He 4 Grow the Bountiful Feast (MoH 75) Touch Ring Circle
Cr Ig 5 Palm of Flame (ArM 139) Touch Conc. Ind.
Cr Ig 5 Repel Winter's Clutches (MoH 75) Touch Conc. Ind.
Cr Im 5 False Window Ring (HoH:S 68) Touch Ring Circle (Finesse vs 9+)
Cr Me 5 By His Work (HoH:Tl 73) Per Conc. Ind.
Cr Me 5 Wispering Fingers (App 48)
In Co 4 Physican's Sense (App 47)
In He 4 Probe Nature's Hidden Lore (ArM 136) Touch Mom. Ind.
In Vi 3 Sense The Wight of Divine Power (MoH 102) Touch Mom. Ind.
In Vi 3 Sense The Wight of Infernal Power " "
Mu An 4 The Appropriate Attire (App 45)
Mu Co(An) 4 Eyes of the Hawk (Projects 87) Per Sun Ind.
Mu Co(An) 4 Track by Scent (MoH 131) Per Sun Ind.
Mu Me 4 Recollection of Memories Never Quite Lived (ArM 149) Eye Sun Ind.
Re An 4 Securing the Harvest (MoH 75) Touch Ring Circle
Re An 4 The Avariousness of the Ptolemies (Cov 100) Touch Ring Circle
Re He 4 Useful Inculcator of Comments (Cov 99) Touch Mom. Ind. (Finesse vs 6)
Re Te 4 The Invisible Glassworker (Cov 51) Touch Mom. Ind. (Finesse vs craft+3)

Story wise the paren of the paren from Paulos was a Criamon on the path of strife who changed his live to become a holy mage and left Criamon because of this to Ex. Misc.. House Criamon tried already with the paren of Paulos to get him back to Criamon but didn't success. But the Walking Backwards Mystagogue managed to convince Paulos to join house Criamon.

Why do you have him staring out as an Ex Misc and not being a Criamon from the start? Is there some solid story reason that he should be an Ex Misc first? I mean, I see that you've explained why. But how does that add to the story?

My concern is that the character has a Mystery virtue at Gauntlet. Typically, this means taking the flaw Cabal Legacy (TMRE p. 20) Is the character in a mystery cult? Is it the Fraternity of Somos or something else?

Thanks I didn't know about this story flaw and because I'm not attached to the mentor story flaw I will place the Cabal Legacy in, this actual also should solve the question asked by Trogdor. The problem with the Fraternity of Somos is that in their follow up the Spirit Familiar comes way later then the Hermetic Numerology. Anyway I think its ok if he is member there as only the last initiation would go against what a holy mage would do if I remember right. (Still I wouldn't start with other initiations on this path during char generation)

OK with replacing the Mentor flaw with the Cabal Legacy flaw it also should get a more interesting story as the paren isn't to happy that Paulos joined the Criamon while he was gone for many years and he insist that Paulos is also still part of the same MC as him self.

Pre game activity by age

BP usage
21 BP Suma Divine Lore lvl 4 Ql 9 Sentences I (in Romanic Greek)
02 BP 10 Vis - 2 left

Age 35 snapshot (bold are the changes to apprentice time except for Chaotic Magic what I had to take instead of Deficient Technique Perdo)

Paulos Kaloethes of Criamon (Age 35)

+3 INT +2
-1 PER -1
-3 STR -2
+3 STA +2
+3 PRE +2
+1 COM +1
+1 DEX +1
-- QIK +0
-- SIZE +0

Reputation 3 Hedge Mage
Confidence 1 (3)
Age 22

Personality:
Calm 2 Wise 2 Pious 6

3 Major Supernatural Holy Magic (RoP:D 66)
1 Minor Hermetic Quiet Magic (ArM 48) no Voice -5, soft voice no penalty
-3 Major Hermetic Necessary Condition speak a short prayer (ArM 56)

1 Minor Hermetic Affinity with Creo (ArM 40)
1 Minor Hermetic The Enigma (ArM 92)
1 Minor General Affinity with Holy Magic (ArM 40)
1 Minor General Guest of the House (HoH:MC 73)
3 Major Hermetic Flexible Formulaic Magic (ArM 42)
1 Minor Hermetic Cautious Sorcerer (ArM 42)
1 Minor Hermetic Planetary Magic (TMRE 30)
1 Minor Mystery Hermetic Numerology (TMRE 91)
1 Minor Mystery Hermetic Geometry (TMRE 93)
3 Major Hermetic Gentle Gift (ArM 42)
3 Major Supernatural Dance that Heals - The Avenue of Healing and the Station of Rice and Hony (HoH:MC 70)
1 Minor General Free Expression (ArM 42) +3 to new roll to create art
1 Minor General stirring Speaker (ArM 44) stirring speaker, give targets +3 to rolls on appropriate Personality traits
1 Minor Mystery The Avenue of Adulation and Station of Expression (HoH:MC 71) can use Enigmatic Wisdom for Singing
3 Major Mystery The Avenue of a Thausend Beautiful Faces and The Station of Exaltation (HoH:MC 71) draw out the postive higher nature of an object with a labyrint meditation
3 Major Mystery Immortal Ascension as Repose (HoH:MC 72) Can chose apparent age and gender and set time of his death (Easter 1400)

-1 Minor Story Cabal Legacy (TMRE 20) Fraternity of Sumos
-1 Minor Hermetic Difficult Spontaneous Magic (ArM 53) cannot cast spontaneous spells without exerting yourself
-3 Major Hermetic Twilight Prone (ArM 60) must roll to resist Twilight on a single magical botch
-3 Major Hermetic Chaotic Magic (ArM 52) need to set desired level for Spontanous magic inc. penetration, spell work but go out of control if the disired level is missed by more then 1 level
-1 Minor General Ability Block Martial Abilities (ArM 51)
-1 Minor General Castratus (TSE 38) Social rolls involving characters from Latin culture suffer a –3 penalty. Can not marry
-3 Major Personality Pious (ArM 58)
-1 Minor Personality Noncombatant (ArM 56)
-1 Flaw Minor Personality Vow Help the injured (ArM 60)
-1 Minor Hermetic Incompatible Arts Perdo with Animal & Aquam (ArM 55)
-1 Minor Hermetic Incompatible Arts Perdo with Auram & Herbam
-1 Minor Hermetic Incompatible Arts Perdo with Ignem & Imaginem
-1 Minor Hermetic Incompatible Arts Perdo with Mentem & Terram

Ability:
Child 0-5
000 Romanic Greek 5
075 Classical Greek (Hermetic Usage) 5

50 Artes Librares (Arithmetic) 4
015 Charm 2 (small talk)
005 Code of Hermes (Tebes) 1
015 Concentration (spell concentration) 2
105 Enigmatic Wisdom 6 (Twilight)
015 Etiquette (The Church) 2
030 Folk Ken 3 (Clergy)
015 Guile 2 (Evasive answers)
050+25 Holy Magic (Creo) 5
075 Holy Mathematicus Lore 5 (Initiate others)
105 House Criamon Lore 6 (Members)
005 Parma Magica (Perdo) 1
015 Philosophiae 2 (Ritual Magic)
005 Profession Scribe 1 ()
005 Theology (Old Testament) 1

05 Mastery Gentle Touch of the Purified Body 1 (Subtle Casting)
05 Mastery The Chirurgeon's Healing 1 (Subtle Casting)

30+15 Creo 9
15 Intellego 5
15 Muto 5
10 Perdo 4
15 Rego 5
01 Animal 1
01 Aquam 1
01 Auram 1
01 Corpus 1
01 Herbam 1
01 Ignem 1
01 Imaginem 1
01 Mentem 1
01 Terram 1
01 Vim 1

Age 23-35 year by year

[code]
30 Holy Mathematicus Lore 3
Pilgrimage for Hermetic Geometry

Initation Hermetic Geometry vs 15 (6 Base +3 1st initiation after minor Ordeal, +3 Mytragogue time - need to teach, +3 Quest - Pilgrimage)
20 Holy Mathematicus Lore 4 (Initiate others)
10 Perdo 4

25 during this year his paren vanished without Paulos know what happened
25 Holy Mathematicus Lore 5 (Initiate others)
15 Philosophiae 2 (Ritual Magic)

26 Paulos joined Criamon
30 House Criamon Lore 3
10 Enigmatic Wisdom 2 (Twilight)

27 The Avenue of Surrender and the Station of Service to Harmony Initiation
15 Enigmatic Wisdom 3 (Twilight)
05 Mastery The Chirurgeon's Healing 1 (Subtle Casting)
Special Time & Place
Initiation + Virtue Major Hermetic Gentle Gift + Flaw Major Personality Pious

20 House Criamon Lore 4
20 Enigmatic Wisdom 4 (Twilight)

29 The Avenue of Healing and the Station of Rice and Hony Initiation
Initiation + Virtue Major Supernatural Dance that Heals + Flaw Minor Personality Noncombatant + Flaw Minor Personality Vow Help the injured
25 Enigmatic Wisdom 5 (Twilight)
05 Mastery Gentle Touch of the Purified Body 1 (Subtle Casting)

25 Classical Greek 5
05 Profession Scribe 1
set up Lab

31 The Avenue of Adulation and Station of Expression Initiation
set up Lab
quest for The Avenue of Adulation and Station of Expression
special time & place
Initation The Avenue of Adulation and Station of Expression (Poetry)

25 House Criamon Lore 5
05 Muto 5
05 Rego 5
05 Intellego 5

33 The Avenue of a Thausend Beautiful Faces and The Station of Exaltation Initiation
30 House Criamon Lore 6 (Members)
Initiation The Avenue of a Thausend Beautiful Faces and The Station of Exaltation + Flaw Incompatible Arts Perdo with all except Corpus and Vim

30 Enigmatic Wisdom 6 (Twilight)
Lab Work Open Sentences I with 8 vis (lesser Numerologist book) shape book +2 In +3 Divination +4 Numerology

35 Immortal Ascension as Repose Initiation
10 Concentration 2 (spell concentration)
quest for Immortal Ascension as Repose
special time & place
Initiation Immortal Ascension as Repose[/code]

Holy Mathematicus Initations

1. Holy Magic vs 21 (8 Base + 9 get Necessary Condition speak a short prayer, +3 Quest - Pilgrimage, +1 make a expensive donation to the church)
  2. Quite Magic vs 15 (6 Base + 9 first initiation after major Ordeal)
  3. Hermetic Numerology vs 15 (6 Base +6 second initiation after major Ordeal +3 Mytragogue time need to teach Artes Librares)
  4. Planetary Magic vs 15 (6 Base + 3 3rd initiation after major Ordeal, + 3 Specific Time & Place, +3 Minor Ordeal Ability Block Martial Abilities)
  5. Hermetic Geometry vs 15 (6 Base +3 1st initiation after minor Ordeal, +3 Mytragogue time - need to teach, +3 Quest - Pilgrimage)
  6. Spirit Familiar vs 15 (6 Base +2 2nd initiation after minor Ordeal, +1 sacrefice time preparing other for initation and initiate them, +3 quest - pilgrimage, +3 specific time & place)
  7. Hermetic Gematria (as Gematria RoP:D but use the Bible or the Numerologist book instead of the Torah)
    vs 21 (8 Base +1 3rd initiation after minor Ordeal, +3 Sacrifice the Numerologist book, +3 Specific Time and place, +3 Quest - Pilgrimage, +3 Mystragoge time)

Did the char till Age 35 so far although the initations feel rushed it was mostly done to avoid many pre game rolls.

Holy cow, that's a crap ton of initiations in a short amount of time. Paulos joined House Criamon at age 28 and by age 35 he had initiated into five Criamon mysteries, the entire Path of Walking Backwards. Just, wow! I mean, don't you think that it strains verisimilitude to say that House Criamon would initiate a newcomer into every house secret in a particular path in just seven years? I mean, that's almost a new initiation every year.

You know that the house Prima of Criamon are even chosen from other Houses and there was also someone without the gift Prima of this house so far.
But Ok we are talking about the Path of Walking Backward but there is the special issue that the Mystagogue know the time of her/his death combine this with the point that in this path a student usually only have one Mystagogue who guide the student trough all initiations it shouldn't be to unusual that especial close trough the known time of death of the Mystagogue (s)he try to rush a new student trough the initiations.

I have to thank you Trogdor, when I changed the follow up to have more time with Criamon I realized that I only used 3 season at the age of 25. (With the change its still rushed but now there is at last 1 year between each initiation)

Oh, jeez, Adauli. I think you just made me realize I only used three out of every four seasons per year for my magus post-Gauntlet.

I'm agreeing with the others that this is too fast. A magus who does not need a Longevity Ritual has completed an entire chain? Also note that in the Mysteries p. 15, "any price that the Mystagogue requires for her time is separate from the Initiation itself." As someone who is deeply initiated into a Mystery Cult, you must be able to initiate others. I think you should spend some time learning House Criamon cult lore and Holy Mathematicus, if you want to do this many initations.

Holy Mathematicus Lore 5
House Criamon Lore 6

not enough?
Paulos can do all initiations he got so far with his Pre of 2 although for Holy Mathematicus he his Initiate others specialization to do the 1st initiation.

I decided to start over with be a Criamon first and then later probably around the age of 50 initiate along the Holy Mathematicus path. This way I can stretch the initiations to only every 3-5 years and not have to change the house.