8 Plus

Re+Vi 10+2 = 20
Pe+Im 5+2 = 15
Re+Me 10+3 = 21
Re+Co 10+3 = 21
Cr+Co/An 5+3 = 16
Re+He 10+2 = 20
In+Aq 5+2 = 15

perdo on your sheet is 0, not 5. the others were a matter of missing the specialization. Which may have been where the missing 15 xp should have gone...

Missed that - took 15 back and put it into Perdo.

it looks like you took 20 back- magic lore was at 2 before, not 1(5)

took 5 xp from magic lore [from 2 to 1(5)] and 10 xp from Heartbeast (2 to 1)

I know this isn't too urgent yet since we still have plotlines from the 12th century going, but want to check if you're waiting on me. I think my math is right now.

House Bjorner lore you have at 2+2 (2.5) which suggests a final point investment of 17.5 after affinity or 2/3 that value before meaning an actual point investment of 11 2/3, which doesn't work
It may have been on the upside of investing the 15 points you later removed that the error occurred, I'm not certain since I skipped the middle step, but right now it does not add up.

the 2.5 shouldn't have been there, the investment was 10. I found other discrepancies, which are fixed now I think, but unfortunately had to make more changes than just that one skill.

I'm sorry my math is always off.

the 2.5 should have stayed on order of hermes lore, which at 5 points invested with affinity would come to 7.5. Not sure why you changed your arts, adding the level 1 in code of hermes balanced you out, then you went and subtracted extra points.

I reverted and then just added Code of Hermes.

now just remove the (2.5) from house bjornaer lore and it is ready at guantlet

fixed.

next step is regular advancement until his house bjornaer lore is at a 5 (or 3+2)...along with whatever else you advance during that period.

Added the first 5 years, Bjornaer Lore over 5 (actually higher)

by my math parma magica should be 6+2

Fixed.

This takes us to the initiation- first part is finding an appropriate Great Beast. I'm going to say 1 season to find, 2 seasons to convince- then the question of the ordeal...I believe this will impose a magic addiction flaw.

Added in a year total (1 season for initiation). Do I get exposure or practice xp, or none?

the actual initiation does not take a season, if you want to use that for lab work... no xp.

Honestly can't think of anything to do labwork-wise, so I'll just let that season go. It's too early for an LR.

By the way, how do you handle purchasing of LR's during character creation? The vis consumption is based on age, not lab total, so the normal 3x cost doesn't really indicate the lab total, if we were going to pay with the annual vis amount in chargen.