Eleni of Miletos

looking at it right now, it's not there
not in the errata either
are you sure you are looking at 5th edition?

Mal, he’s trying to be nice by allowing you more chosen virtues by way of letting you pick a virtue that will replace a childhood virtue.

I saw it in RoPD.

I can't find it either in the virtues and flaws index list or in ROP:D.

Interesting- in my copy of ROP:D the flaws for Judaism start on p. 136, not 135, the page you are referencing would be 137, and has a very different appearance- what is the publication date on your version?

Digital Edition 2.0, 2011

The V&F list is not exhaustive. The V&F in F&F are not in there either.

apparently my digital version was obsolete.
I'll approve the character as it stands.

I was going to choose what replaces the Child V&F depending on what happens to the character during play. I want a bit of leeway instead of assigning an Inherited V&F to a Child V&F

It isn’t exhaustive but, for the most part, that is based on certain newer books not having been added yet rather than older books that were already added being amended. This is the only instance I know of.

Then that is your response to his offer.

Yay! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now to fill in the small numbers

And done!

I apologize for not having informed you earlier of my prolonged absence. This began when I experienced swelling of both feet due to my scoliosis and sciatica problems that left me bed-ridden for days. Then I had to stay at hospital to watch over my brother who suffered Stevens-Johnson syndrome that manifested in his mouth in reaction to a penicillin-based antibiotic. Due to the seating and sleeping conditions in hospital I underwent another episode of pain.

Full disclosure, It never occured to me to make time to inform you of the situation I was in. It was all I could do to make sure my parents, my sibling and I either recover or stay healthy. Once again, for that I sincerely apologize.

I can understand if you have left or removed me from any of the games and will not hold it against you. All I can ask is that you do not hold what happened against me.

Sincerely.
Angelo "Mal'akh" Bautista

I have not abandoned you, but your games have gone "slack"- whenever you catch up those characters will be included in the more contemporary games.