entering the game and character creation

Thanks! I'll edit accordingly.

In short ... not only when it comes to characters for review. Discord is mainly for the casual discussion, when people happen to be online for synchronous chat. If it is important that it be read, use the forum.

Thanks again!

Many thanks for that summary @ditchhook I now have Atlas and Wikidot accounts.
I was already on Discord, but not yet the server for this group which I’m not sure how to find. Feel like I’m skulking around the grogs’ entrance looking for something I may not be cleared to find...
@silveroak I apologise if this is the wrong thread to apply on, but I’m interested in joining if there is still room. I’ve played some AM at 3rd and 4th ed. but am totally new to 5th. So, I’m familiar with the basic setting, but may struggle with some details. I have access to the 5th ed. core and Houses books, and would expect to get ahold of the sourcebook for my character’s home tribunal.
If I were to join, which tribunal/s is/are recruiting and what is the current in-game date, as there seem to be lots of things going on at once...

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.

@silveroak Nix Corium Grimsdottir ex Bjornaer should be ready for a look.
I didn't see if there were post gauntlet advancement options for Novgorod, also would be interested to join one of the pc covenants if you will have me. I'll put up the history likely later tonight or over the weekend. Also please toss me a discord invite.

http://amfightorflight.wikidot.com/nix-corium-grimsdottir-ex-bjornaer

at this point magi made in Thebes may be made as if they had passed their guantlet at the last tribunal, or when the last tribunal should have been between 1207 and 1214...

@silveroak

Wikidot account is Shadow Red Claws
Discord is Red Shadow Claws#4739

Sigh -
created the Atlas, Discord and Wikidot accounts and have access to them.
Typed up my char idea and looking to get this into the wikidot.

I can get to Ars Magica Crisis of the Order, fight or Flight then clicking onto
Skipping to the reboot in 1228 then Character Submissions
finding the list of magi means I am in the right ballpark - and suddenly nothing happens.....
no 'new character' page to open and populate - I can open other magus's sheets but cannot edit - 'Permission Error' for the main page and also for created chars when I click edit

this is where I believe I am floundering - I have been given access to the site - is there anything I need to do to confirm or something?

Typed in [[[Gregor Haarleson]]] whenever the possibility occurs - got to 'Get your new wikidot site' but think that is a step too far..

can anyone spoon feed me plz
skulking with Big Bad John and it is starting to rain - salty salty tears

Is that your Magus?

you should be able to edit the character submissions page to add your link- can you not do this?

thx for the swift replies guys -

charcter submissions page, I try the edit at the top and also bottom of page both give me the pop up Permission Error
I can see Kreigist and the other mages and mikel companion

clicking Files gives me [Upload a file from your computer](javascript::wink: then Permission Error

I am trying to access from UK maybe it is this that is creating a sort of read only state...

for some reason you aren't listed as a member, I'm resending the invitation.

it shows you have been invited, but apparently have not accepted the invitation...

yay that worked !
I could see and access the accept
thx again for your time..

Gregor Haarlson char now submitted into the wikidot

I'm not even going to create a thread for this character at this time0 they seem completely disconnected from the game being run, and frankly it looks like you didn't even bother to read the setting information, but just copied and pasted a stock character into the game files. Rejected.

Post deleted.

I love the AM medieval setting and really really want to be a part of it But by all the gods I do not want to be blackballed by Silveroak on your site just because of his misunderstandings

1. misunderstandings require 2 people, not one
  2. you are being blackballed not because of misunderstandings, but because of the reaction I deleted above.

Hello silveroak. I heard you were resetting and I'm interested in joining the game if you're taking additional players for the 1228 covenant. My wikidot account is temprobe. Thanks for your consideration.