Covenant: Phoenix
Saga: Phoenix: Rise from the Ashes
Characteristics: Int 0, Per 0, Pre +1, Com +3, Str 0, Sta 0, Dex 0, Qik 0
Size: 0
Age: 34 (34), Height: 5'6'', Weight: 150 lbs, Gender: Male
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Virtues and Flaws: Educated, Intuition, Social Contacts (Merchants of exotic items), Wealthy, Ghostly Warder, Privileged Upbringing, Ambitious, Arthritis (Repetitive Movement: 3) [Joint Lock Up: 6 after movement or combat botch], Nocturnal (All Rolls: 1 between dawn and midday), Missing Ear (Hearing: 3), Infamous, Enemies (Lover's husband's family)
Personality Traits: Passionate +2, Authoritarian +1, Licentious +3
Reputations: Rake 4
Combat:
Dodge: Init: 2, Attack , Defense +2, Damage
Falchion: Init: +0, Attack +8, Defense +5, Damage +6
Knife: Init: 2, Attack +3, Defense +2, Damage +2
Hatchet: Init: 2, Attack +7, Defense +4, Damage +4
Fist: Init: 2, Attack +2, Defense +2, Damage +0
Kick: Init: 3, Attack +2, Defense +1, Damage +3
Soak: +4
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, 1, 3, 5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: 1 (1 5), 3 (6 10), 5 (11 15), Incapacitated (16 20), Dead (21+)
Abilities: Norman French 5 (noble), Latin 5 (Order of Hermes), Artes Liberales 2 (arithmetic), Brawl 2 (lover's husbands), Intrigue (hermetic polotics) 4, Survival 1 (hiding from husbands), Order of Hermes Lore 2 (female magi on the make), Chamberlain 4 (smoothing ruffled feathers), Single Weapon 4 (falchion), Area Lore: Le Maison d'Levrier 4 (supporting villages), Carouse 3 (gambling), Ride 3 (speed), Hunt 2 (boar), Civil and Canon Law 3, Etiquette 4 (Magi), Steward 2 (smoothing ruffled feathers) (10), Charm 4 (seduction), Bargain 6 (exoitc items), Arabic 3 (markets), Folk Ken 2 (opposite sex), Awareness (markets) 1, Leadership (covenfolk) 2
Equipment: Full Metal Reinforced Leather Armor (Soak: 4) (Soak: 4; Protection: 4); Fine Clothing (×5); Horse; Pack; Partial Metal Reinforced Leather Armor (Soak: 2) (Soak: 2; Protection: 2); Travel clothes (×5)
Encumbrance: 3 (3)

Lost his ear, and his position in a duel with the husband of a lover, when caught in flagrante delicto by the husband. He lost an ear and his position, the other guy lost a leg. Exile was suggested by the local royal

According to Covenants, pg 37-8, an Autocrat is someone with both Prof:Steward (eg, governing) and Prof:Chamberlain (eg, staffing).

I swore I gave him both. I'll edit accordingly.

So here is his personal warder...
I think it would be most interesting if she was only visible to the other warders, those with second sight and Étienne. Rationale could be that she has no ties to the place, other than Étienne. Perhaps after many years she becomes visible gradually.

Vivienne was a elderly autocraft for another Normandy Tribunal covenant, Étienne was sent to train under her for a period of time before Prospero would grant him more duties and authority. She seduced Étienne into her bed, whereupon during the course of the act she died of a heart attack. Her ghosts taunts him mercilessly for his manly might, especially as he's in the act with another woman.
She delights in watching him bed other women and actively encourages his libido, before during and after. When not taunting or teasing him provides him with some very good advice on a vast array of subjects, as she can see to the heart of devious matters quite quickly. Of course during his time alone with women the constant distraction she provides only increases the length of the performance and his legend as a legendary lover has only grown.
In some ways she feels responsible for the situation he is in presently. He lost his ear and had to leave Le Maison d'Levrier because her game of cat and mouse with Étienne ended up with him getting caught by a lover's husband while in the act.

Vivienne
Covenant: Phoenix
Magic Might: 10 (Mentem)
Saga: Phoenix: Rise from the Ashes
Characteristics: Int +1, Per +1, Pre +1, Com +1, Str 0, Sta +2, Dex 0, Qik 0
Size: 0
Age: 65 (40), Height: 5'6'', Weight: 150 lbs, Gender: Female
Decrepitude: 0
Warping Score: 0 (0)
Confidence: 1 (3)
Personality Traits: Protective +3
Soak: +2
Fatigue levels: OK, 0, 1, 3, 5, Unconscious
Wound Penalties: 1 (1 5), 3 (6 10), 5 (11 15), Incapacitated (16 20), Dead (21+)
Abilities: Area Lore: Provence 3 (covenants), Awareness 3 (where Étienne is), Intrigue 3 (having Étienne caught in flagrante delcto), Steward 4 (smoothing ruffled feathers), Order of Hermes Lore 3 (politics), Folk Ken 2 (people lying to Étienne ), Latin 3 (Order of Hermes), Artes Liberales 1 (grammar), Norman French 5 (pillow talk), Magic Lore 2 (ghosts), Charm 4 (seduction)
Powers:
Kinesis, Points: 5, Initiative: 0, Form: Terram

So when this was pointed out to me, I changed Étienne so he had Steward and Chamberlain abilities , as well as Autocrat. The more I think about it, that ability (Autocrat) does nothing. I'd like to change it to a different ability (and it's not insubstantial at skill of 4, 50Xp). Part of me is thinking Leadership, but that's not quite right, unless I make Steward:4 (is currently 2) and Leadership 2.
What thinkest the troupe, switching out autocrat for something else alright with everyone (it won't be Castilian, to be sure)?

I'd suggest increasing his social skills. Leadership is a good idea, and he lacks some Guile (lying to husbands), which I find quite strange.

It does fit with the character, his role for Ra'am (which is, more a spokeperson than a covenant administrator), and would surely come in handful.

Here's the thing. Étienne is honest. He won't deny he slept with your wife... There was only one time he ever was caught, and he lost his ear because of that.

Intrigue is probably a better skill for him, as I'm envisioning him.
So, I've tweaked his abilities a bit.
He didn't have Awareness, so I put that at 1 (+5xp) and added Leadership 2 (+15 xp), I reduced Carouse to 3 (-20xp) none of these are skills I've used to date (rolled on, and really he should've had Leadership for running a covenant and getting people to do their assigned jobs above and beyond chamberlain and steward). I changed Autocrat to Intrigue.
Are these changes ok with anyone?

Étienne is honest, guile isn't a skill I see for him. But it did get me on track, so I changed Autocrat to Intrigue, which makes sense for his previous background.

I also tweaked some other skills around. I reduced Carouse to 3 from 4 (-20xp). Added Awareness 1 (5 xp) and Leadership 2 (15 xp).
Are all these changes ok with everyone else?

Yeppers.

yup!

Alright, that's two out of three of the most active players, so I'm good with that. Pending ASG disapproval, we'll roll with these changes. Thanks guys!

Confirmed.