Faith & Flame: The Provençal Tribunal

Oh, my God!
Just from the table of contents, this book appears to become my absolute favourite. This is a most buy for me!

I don't like than the Realms don't have their chapters to each one. But my curiosity is just burning, because the sorginak, i used the Gragrachan magic to make them:
mariojpcsimon.blogspot.com/2010/ ... a-ars.html

Hoping chapter 9 will be epic :slight_smile:

It looks great. Knowing the team on this one as I do, I know this is going to be sheer class. Can't wait.

Excellent. Mwuahahahahahahahahaha!!!
:smiling_imp:
Can I start blabbing now?

I read the table of contents - and it felt like coming home to my teemage tabletop days, to my first maga, to an edition that has faded into the mists of time.

Nope.

You can blub but you can't blab. Not until the book hits the stores.

If you were a deep one
blubblubblubblubblubblub blub!

Oh...wrong RPG

Not necessarily - I think the Deep Ones are compatible potentially with Mythic Europe - lookup Abgal in Wikipedia and (Realms of Power Faeries) and search these forums for my poll about this. It's something I'll be developing further at some stage - I'd tried to slide some Deep One hijinks into one of the supplements as an Easter Egg but was spotted by the line editor sadly... may well resurface somewhere else (pardon the pun).

Back to Provencal... read the ToC. It's awesome, particularly Val Negra.

Lachie

This book really is a huge labor of love and it's packed with ArM easter eggs many fans are going to love. I'm relatively new to ArM and I still think it's one of the coolest Tribunal books to come out so far. I'll update the Atlas blog with more information soon about it going to press, but I've got a layout proof to go through, first...

The ToC sounds interesting and intriguing already. Well, gonna pre-order it this week, I guess.

This is off to press last Thursday! Hope to see it in the last week of June...I think. I'm guessing...about a 6 week turnaround for books, usually. :slight_smile:

-Ben.

Let the cleansings begin! :laughing:

Yay! :smiley:

I can't wait for this one!!

As many more here, we started our first saga in this same Tribunal, in the "standard" Val du Bois valley, right by Mistridge. This will indeed take me heavily down memory lane!!

And now off to press!

Very exciting to see this one blazing forth in righteous fury!

Will they have it at the Atlas booth in Origins this weekend?

The book won't be back from the printer in time for Origins, no. Sorry about that!

So, judging from that, it probably won´t be available in Europe until at least mid-July, I´d guess :frowning:
Well, I will pass the time buying another book from my personal backlist, then.

OT: the Aquelarre link has me intrigued, but it seems that nothing has come from that so far. But a 500-page rulebook is not translated within a few months, of course. The art from that game is gorgeous, judging from the few examples given.