Faith & Flame: The Provençal Tribunal

QFT. All of it.

:mrgreen:
My brother from another continent :smiley:

In any case, if you are interested in Spanish myths and legends from a RPG point of view, you could check Aquelarre. This is an original game in Spanish set in the 14th century. It uses the Chaosium BRP system and has been described as "medieval Chtulhu" or "In Nomine meets Dogma" since the myths and supernatural realms are well, not precisely adventurer-friendly. In any case the legend research is very well done. It tends to centre in the Christian lands.

It is being translated by Nocturnal media into English according to this post in rpg.net (nosolorol.com/nuevo/index.ph ... d=6:diseno , so it might be of your interest if you plan an Iberian saga.

Cheers,
Xavi

Yay! Thank you!

At last! And I was just thinking of reviving my Provence game, too. Delighted.

It's long overdue - I really like the unusual Tribunal cultures of the books to date but it did seem odd that there was not a "standard" Tribunal. Hope you like it.

It will be very awesome and satisfying :smiley:

A question:

Would it be possible for the powers that be to post some hints / timeline about this Tribunal. One of my campaigns are set in this tribunals and we like to follow canon, but we have only had access this far to Mistridge and Midsummer Night's Tale. Would it be possible to get some information of the possible fall of important NPCs and Covenants before June. I would hate to have to stop my campaign and risk losing my players to another game :frowning: or have a book that will totally retcon the entire trbunal?

I do not mean to know all, but if say Mistridge fall (which the cover seems to be indicating) maybe get a hint of when etc...

As authors, we're not supposed to discuss the contents until it is published, but I think it's okay for me to point you at existing books. If you look at Houses of Hermes: Societates, under the Mechanicals Ex Muscellanea tradition, you can find more about the Fifth Edition fate of Mistridge. :slight_smile:

Mr Dahl,

Thank you very much, this actually alluded me at first. Very useful. Thank you!

Very nicely done.

Yes that was cheeky, but well within the Peripheral Code I suspect.

Interesting...

71 days left to June 1st... :frowning:

I'm seriously stoked to get this book. My 790's game will likely not use swathes of the material, but I'm still hoping it will be quite useful.

You're too late with this - it's already 5th edition canon. See RoP:I page 125.

Quite late to the party, but Yay! Thats a good one. I´m quite excited to see what happened to that place, which I loved ever since I first read Stormrider back so many years ago, not to mention all the other stuff set there. I guess I will start pestering my VFLGS in May already :slight_smile:

Sorry for doing a thread necromancy here, but I just want to say that I really long for this book and I have already asked my LGS to order a copy as soon as it is out :slight_smile:

And the Table of Contents has now been posted! :slight_smile:

atlas-games.com/pdf_storage/ ... ntents.pdf

Looking great!