(Fan-made) 6th edition

@ Lady Pralix and Merlina,

Were your questions for me or for Mithriel's version?

I hope I did both, but I readily admit it needs more playtesting.

@Mithriel Love Ars Magica Light. Maybe a little to light for me , I think Ars Magica Medium will be my perfect point :smiley:

Development points are one of the best ideas I have seen in a while and everything seems very well balance. I will try to convince me friends to try it and give you feedback.

Thanks for the work!

Thanks for the feedback! If you manage a playest, I'm taking more comments.

Arghmark, I tried the dropbox links on the original post and they seem to be dead. Is there an issue?

Thanks

Hi Thumper,

Really glad you showed an interest!

I've taken down the drop box links for the time being on suggestion from some people I've been chatting with.

Who knows, it may not be Ars Magica but it might be something someday :slight_smile:.

In the mean time Mithriels Ars Light is a really cool idea to check out!

Urgh! I arrived to that topic like 5 years late. Recently I start, reading all Ars Magica 5e, and although i find it a little intimidating, I fell in love with that. So I start reading several ars magica magazines trying to see if there was more simple ways to attrac my players to that game when I read in the Peripheral Code 3 one amazing article of mark baker regarding ars magica 6e and the first chapter of that version. I tried to search for more, but there was no more magazines of the PC beyond the third issue and the only internet topic showing something was this. I can fully understand your decision of dropping the links, but, if in the future you decide to do something with that amazing piece of art, can you kindly keep us informed?
Best Regards

1 Like