Feng Shui 2: Love, Death and Magic [2 slots open]

Campaign Title: Love, Death and Magic
System: Feng Shui 2
Number of Players: up to 3 players to join my current group of 3 players.
Starting Level: Starting Archetypes.

This will be a short (<6 story arcs, perhaps a dozen sessions) campaign focused on the themes of love, reincarnation and dark magic. This campaign steals inspiration from the Brendan Fraser Mummy movies with the concept of a group of Chinese wizards (Eaters of the Lotus) reanimating a mummified sorcerer and getting more than they bargained for. Timelines will shift as the heroes fend off mummies, wizards and other monsters to restore history.

The group currently plays roughly every other week on Friday nights (8 PM PST) though we can accomodate Saturdays. We play online using a mix of Discord (audio) and Roll20 (combat order tracking and dice rolls as well as visuals).

Deadline: I'm looking to start by May 5th 2023 but I can add in players after each story arc.

I played the CCG in the 90s, and the first edition of game around the same time, haven't since, but I'd be interested in trying it out again.

Awesome. I'll send you a link to our discord.

Looks like I have enough players but anyone interested can check in to see if a slot opens up to jump in.

Revising to indicate current open slots.