Feng Shui: Case Files of Section 44 [1-4 players]

[color=darkblue]Sweeeeet! After a day's thought, I do believe I shall go with the Magic Cop... I like their style 8) , and I'll save the Wizards and Gardeners for my own weird games.

So... I'll whip one up and post him/her shortly.

I am much a-wiiggle with the thought of playing this PbEM! I never get to do anything fun like this. I'm always running the game.

[size=75]Stupid double-post. [/size]
:imp:

[color=darkblue]Oh, also Queex...

My copy of the Magic Cop template has a skill of Martial Arts +7 listed, which the Atlas version download does not. May I have this skill, or no?

(The details for its inclusion, if anyone wants to know some Shui lore, are that on Dave Eber's Feng Shui website some time ago, someone posted that it was odd that the Magic Cop had no Martial Arts to begin with. Someone else posted that they'd asked Robin Laws or Jose Garcia about this once, and were told that the Cop was supposed to have it, but it was left off of the archetype accidentally.)

So I've always given it as a starting skill, but again, I'll go with whatever crackles your Krispies, since you're running this shindig.

There's the same text in the Atlas edition. I was looking under attributes rather than skills. It's still not 100% clear whether the intent is also to increase secondary attributes, but as written it does.

I'll go with Fortune 3, then. Fortune will only refresh at the end of the story, so it's a long time to wait anyway.

I'll tidy up the character sheets thread in a while once this has sunk in.

Yup. I consider the FAQ at Genocide Lounge to be canonical.

[color=darkblue]Sweet. This game is gonna rock like monkeys on rocket sleds! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for running this thing, Queex.

Okay, I think we're good to go. I'm all set, I just need a name for Michelle's characters and we're away.

We are under way, everyone. I'll try to delay the first deadline until everyone has noticed we've started, and after that aim for one update a day or so.

Good luck!

Aahhh, here is your recruitment thread, and I see it's 1-4 players. Rats :frowning:

We've had one player drop out of this, but I don't really want to add another at this stage.

I fully intend to run another once this one is done, though.

Well, I'll be in the audience...

Throwing popcorn. :smiley: