Forge Companion(s)* and Covenants

May someone describe the bonus of the Forge Companion (HoH:MC) like the Lab Virtue of Covenants?
I think he is like the servant (+Int/2 Safety, +1 Aesthetics, +1 Me), but you may take more than one.
It may be like this?
Forge Companion*:bla bla bla...+(sum of FC Int/2, rounding up) Safety, +1 Aesthetics, +1 Items for every 5 level of craft in the cases described by HoH:MC

[size=75]Può qualcuno descrivere il bonus del Compagno di Forgia (HoH:MC) come nelle Virtù di laboratorio di Covenants?
Penso sia come il Servitore (+Int/2 Sicurezza, +1 Estetica, +1 Me), ma puoi prenderne più di uno.
Può essere così?
Compagno di Forgia*:bla bla bla...+(somma dell' Int/2 dei CF, per eccesso) Sicurezza, +1 Estetica, +1 Oggetti per ogni 5 livelli di mestiere nei casi descritti da HoH:MC ][/size]

IIRC:

Forge companions add +1 per five levels of craft, to the lab total of the Magus...

Not every time

But I want to know the restatement of FC, like that of Assistant (pp116 Covenants) and Familiar (pp118 Covenants)

[i]

non sempre

Ma io voglio conoscere la riscrittura dei CF, come l'Assistente (pp116 Covenants) e il Famiglio (pp118 Covenants)[/i]